Georgia Williams murder - pics? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

CJ33

Lurker
A few years back, British teen Georgia Williams was strangled and fucked by her friend, who's now serving a life sentence over it. He took pics of before and after. Anyone know of any way of getting ahold of those pics? Or is that impossible since it's crime scene evidence?
Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 9.03.12 PM.png
Facebook-pic-of-Georgia-Williams-of-Wellington-in-Shropshire.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT0004348887471.jpg

PieFace

Wat da fack
I think I watched a show about this he was into gore am I right? And wanted to make his own pics. Didn't he get her around to his on the pretence he was guna take some pics as an aspiring photographer?

CJ33

Lurker
I think I watched a show about this he was into gore am I right? And wanted to make his own pics. Didn't he get her around to his on the pretence he was guna take some pics as an aspiring photographer?

From what I read, he basically talked her into the noose, then strangled her, and fucker her. Took pictures of everything. Nothin available online, so I can't confirm.

CJ33

Lurker
Yeah, but with Georgia here there are pics of her corpse being fucked. Apparently there's a slew of them, but locked away as evidence.

Vulpus

Fucking Fur Fags...
Here she is with the guy who ended up snuffing and raping her corpse. If she'd only suspected. View attachment 437195
He'd been in trouble with the police over a few assaults and being a general creepy bastard, think he was even on the register at a previous address but cops didn't bother keeping checks on him...

CJ33

Lurker
The least he could have done is uploaded his pics before they got him. What a waste to have them locked away forever.

Back