Gerd Wenzinger (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Victim13

victim13
slide0012_image023.gif

On June 16, 1997 Gerd Wenzinger -- the German torture doctor accused of murdering and torturing up to 19 women in Brazil and Germany -- hanged himself in his jail cell in Brazil after a court approved his extradition back to Germany.
Wenzinger, 53, was accused of killing 13 women in Germany and four more in Brazil. On June 12 Brazil's Supreme Court approved his extradition which led to his death by hanging four days later. Wenzinger first attempted to kill himself after learning that German police had found a videotape showing him cutting a woman into small pieces.

fuckotheclown

nothing like bloody clown sex!!!!
scary how many fucking serial murderers are out there , just look at the amount listed here on gorgrish and those are the ones that got caught , fuck this shit im moving to the moon lol

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
Fucking coward! He can deliver death to others but he is not man enough to take whats coming to him. He took his own life, should have done that in the first place and saved the lives of all those victims. Do you know that there are currently in the US at least 200 serial killers who are active right now. Most of these will never be caught. Most of them have been killing for years and will die with their secret. Crazy. For every ONE they catch, there are 10 they don't even know about.

Hellwig

Banned
Those kind can dish it out but can't take it, cowards way out proves it. That always sucks though. The victim's families get no closure. I always hate it when some nutter goes for suicide by police after they are cornered too.

I think it's also a similar motive for killing and other violent crimes - a power/control thing thing as much as anything else.
They've been sentenced to life behind bars or even death & they don't want the authorities to have the final say or any sort of control over them.

I think it's also a similar motive for killing and other violent crimes - a power/control thing thing as much as anything else.
They've been sentenced to life behind bars or even death & they don't want the authorities to have the final say or any sort of control over them.

that´s the point, very true

Hung himself, cool. Wish they'd put rope in every cell for the bastards to have that option - instead of us giving them room and board year after year.

suicide is an easy way out for that people. I think he knew his faith as a woman murderer/rapist in Brazil: they`ll rape/kill you anyway.

o3mta3o

Lurker
I
Fucking coward! He can deliver death to others but he is not man enough to take whats coming to him. He took his own life, should have done that in the first place and saved the lives of all those victims. Do you know that there are currently in the US at least 200 serial killers who are active right now. Most of these will never be caught. Most of them have been killing for years and will die with their secret. Crazy. For every ONE they catch, there are 10 they don't even know about.
If they don't know about them, then how do you?

Tooly

Tier One
Not my church elder. But I see your point.
I think they (cops, FBI) count up all the dead bodies they're pretty sure are the result of a serial killer, do some math and whatever profiling to get the figure that Nightmare came to! I've heard a similar figure as well. Doesn't mean it's right, but probably close!:hatsoff:

Back