German Man Dies After Being Stuck In Back With Poisoned Umbrella (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Something similar happened in the 70's. Either way, wonder what this guy did for work... spy? Knew to much?.. And wtf, a bandaid on his face? lulz.. this story... it's just all lulz...

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/183114...ng-stabbed-in-backside-with-poisoned-umbrella

HANOVER, Germany – A German man has died almost a year after being struck in the backside by a mysterious stranger wielding a poisoned umbrella, The Local Germany reported Friday.

The Local quoted the newsmagazine Der Spiegel as saying an autopsy and toxicological tests carried out on the victim were expected to suggest mercury poisoning as the cause of death.

The unidentified 40-year-old man was diagnosed with mercury poisoning several weeks after he was attacked in Hanover by a man he described as a slim stranger with a Band-Aid on his face.

He spent months in a coma, then seemed to improve, but died suddenly Wednesday..."

The case appeared to mirror a 1978 episode in London in which Bulgarian dissident Georgi Markov died after being stabbed in the thigh by an unknown assailant with an umbrella that injected a pellet containing the potent toxin ricin.

Something similar happened in the 70's. Either way, wonder what this guy did for work... spy? Knew to much?.. And wtf, a bandaid on his face? lulz.. this story... it's just all lulz...

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/183114...ng-stabbed-in-backside-with-poisoned-umbrella

HANOVER, Germany – A German man has died almost a year after being struck in the backside by a mysterious stranger wielding a poisoned umbrella, The Local Germany reported Friday.

The Local quoted the newsmagazine Der Spiegel as saying an autopsy and toxicological tests carried out on the victim were expected to suggest mercury poisoning as the cause of death.

The unidentified 40-year-old man was diagnosed with mercury poisoning several weeks after he was attacked in Hanover by a man he described as a slim stranger with a Band-Aid on his face.

He spent months in a coma, then seemed to improve, but died suddenly Wednesday..."

The case appeared to mirror a 1978 episode in London in which Bulgarian dissident Georgi Markov died after being stabbed in the thigh by an unknown assailant with an umbrella that injected a pellet containing the potent toxin ricin.
Very interesting thread.Yes, ricin (Ricinus Communis) is a protein based toxin,that is derived from the castor bean.It acts as a protein sythesis inhibitor.That is how it causes death.Death will usually occur, 3 to 5 days after exposure,if untreated.Ricin,can be used to kill transdermally,when combined with a powerful solvent, such as Dymethyl-Sulfoxide.Mixed with a hand cream or lotion, it can be put on a doorknob or a steering wheel.The solvent acts as a tranporter of the toxin into the bloodstream.It works the same way as a nicotine patch.I would like to see a thread on poisons and non-consumables.After all, it is a death and gore site.

inappropriate behavior

Your apology is accepted :)
Living in seattle I almost always carry an umbrella, often I think of nifty ways to turn it into a weapon.... poisoned dart, shotgun shelled, rifled, spear gun.... :D

aeffa19a-8d09-defe.jpg

aeffa19a-8d64-0737.jpg

aeffa19a-8d6f-0f05.jpg

aeffa19a-8dc3-9fc1.jpg

Living in seattle I almost always carry an umbrella, often I think of nifty ways to turn it into a weapon.... poisoned dart, shotgun shelled, rifled, spear gun.... :D
Very innovative, D.P. I live in New York, where virtually every weapon is deemed, illeagal.It is amazing the things tha t a creative mind can come up with.
aeffa19a-8d09-defe.jpg

aeffa19a-8d64-0737.jpg

aeffa19a-8d6f-0f05.jpg

aeffa19a-8dc3-9fc1.jpg

cobravnm13

NewbieX
Looks like the Penguin got loose again. Batman didn't do a good enough job...

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

Back