Get off ya phone(texting while driving)

Jizdrop1

Hung like a carthorse
Everywhere i look there are phone licking zombies being hypnotized and brain washed by their smart phones. I mean who the fuck wants to know what twat's said what to another twat on love island or look at a plate on social media of what their mates had for breakfast. Glad i've got an old brick and only use it for calls now and then. Smart phones have took over peoples lifes. Anyone in the UK just have a look at everyone walking around looking at their phones.

King-Rory

Forum Veteran
Everywhere i look there are phone licking zombies being hypnotized and brain washed by their smart phones. I mean who the fuck wants to know what twat's said what to another twat on love island or look at a plate on social media of what their mates had for breakfast. Glad i've got an old brick and only use it for calls now and then. Smart phones have took over peoples lifes. Anyone in the UK just have a look at everyone walking around looking at their phones.
Plenty of fucking zombies in Spasda this morning staring at their fucking phones, not looking where they are going. A few weeks ago I saw a young lad on a motor scooter riding one handed, texting with the other hand, I was really hoping that the twat was gonna crash into something.

OP
Brainfart

Brainfart

Gotta find my happy place
The irony is... I'm reading your comments on my smart phone...