Crime Ghetto Gorilla Trashes Gas Station, Breaks Through Glass (2 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

nxgga350

NewbieX
This is why I hate niggers. They have the intelligence of a baboon.
Not all blacks are Niggers

My hate for niggers has went through the roof within this last year….every year they become more and more useless to society. Eventually, they will need to go back in chains of exterminated…..purged from society. We are at or near the times where Gen Z (worthless niggers) kids are grown up to be worse than their parents …they were brought up thinking the rap/gang culture was cool……there is no use for niggers. At least the Mexicans know what family and hard work is…..niggers know none of that. With the open border and all the Mexicans pouring in, Niggers will just go lower in the barrel. Niggers will have to answer to Mexicans and whites
Note that not all black people are Niggers, a lot of the non American blacks are well mannered and not baboons...

LifeIStough

Life is Tough

Note that not all black people are Niggers, a lot of the non American blacks are well mannered and not baboons...
Yes they are NOT all niggers. Niggers can be white.

Yes not all . I know white niggers.

CoronaOwnYa

Rubs the lotion on its skin..
My hate for niggers has went through the roof within this last year….every year they become more and more useless to society. Eventually, they will need to go back in chains of exterminated…..purged from society. We are at or near the times where Gen Z (worthless niggers) kids are grown up to be worse than their parents …they were brought up thinking the rap/gang culture was cool……there is no use for niggers. At least the Mexicans know what family and hard work is…..niggers know none of that. With the open border and all the Mexicans pouring in, Niggers will just go lower in the barrel. Niggers will have to answer to Mexicans and whites
You need to stop with all this racism and racist terms..............we prefer the word 'Caucasian'.. thanks

Back