Ghetto Ninja

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
That was completely idiotic....They fired a hose at him when he had the blade close to his head. If he slipped, fell and cut/killed himself, they would have wasted a shitload of hours when a bullet to the shoulder would have done the job right and cost far less money.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
That was completely idiotic....They fired a hose at him when he had the blade close to his head. If he slipped, fell and cut/killed himself, they would have wasted a shitload of hours when a bullet to the shoulder would have done the job right and cost far less money.
They should have just backed a van into him. But we can't all do what we want, can we?

"Oh no, don't use water, he might slip and fall on his own stupid fucking sword" :<_>:

He's a crazy nigger. Just hit him with buckshot and be done with it.

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
They should have just backed a van into him. But we can't all do what we want, can we?

"Oh no, don't use water, he might slip and fall on his own stupid fucking sword" :<_>:
I'm only saying they wasted several hours, probably thousands of dollars tax money, just to shoot him with a firehose that he could have damaged himself with badly and would have been completely pointless. They had snipers getting paid good money...USE THEM. Shot to the shoulder would have knocked him on the ground and sword would have been freed from him, leaving 2 or 3 cops to rush him and arrest him. Total time, 15 minutes. Cost, maybe a few hundred dollars.
A Van would also have been acceptable.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I'm only saying they wasted several hours, probably thousands of dollars tax money, just to shoot him with a firehose that he could have damaged himself with badly and would have been completely pointless. They had snipers getting paid good money...USE THEM. Shot to the shoulder would have knocked him on the ground and sword would have been freed from him, leaving 2 or 3 cops to rush him and arrest him. Total time, 15 minutes. Cost, maybe a few hundred dollars.
A Van would also have been acceptable.
To much public sympathy if the cops shot him in the shoulder. "White cops shoot distraught black man backed into a corner". I can see it now.