Gilles de Rais "The murder of children and sodomy" (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
This is the first time I have heard of this guy. Sure was a sick little fucker though. I like the mid evil killers, everyone is so quick to pass them off as godless or demons, devils. You want to really have your brain twisted read the TRUE accounts of the Inquisition, the one about the christian church making anyone who was NOT accepting of their god out to be witches and heretics. Fuckers

fantsticmrphox

Fresh Meat
The churches and cathedral wer a perfect cover....I mean a noble god fearing pillar of society couldn't possibly be a child murderer!!! Could he???

wow so stupid it's like to say that american are all fat or to say that all african are lean is that your logic? Idiot

The 2nd part of your comment is correct. All africans are lean and can outrun lions,due to their aids. All "african americans" are lazy and slang crack and all know how to play basketball.

datdutchguy

putting bags over heads.
Short Bussed
how in the hell is some dirty sadist queer more fucked up than a guy who raped tortured then murdered an sometimes reraped the dead bodies of hundreds of children an adults?:-_^:

guy wasnt really just a queer sadist...im guessing youve never bothered to read the whole story about him.

C

CO2

Internet Warrior
the idea of ppl putting kids thru immense physical & emotional pain makes me insanely pissed off..

Drago420

Rookie
There's a special place in hell for this piece of shit. They should of ganged raped him before impaling him from the ass up Vladimir "the impaler" style.

Back