Girl, 8, dies after being raped ‘by 16 men including her relatives’ for three years (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

faceakinz3

Lurker
What do you think we should do about American rapers, murderers and pedo’s??? Just get rid of the whole country?
No! I fucking love my country. But I do agree we should kill all the pedos in it. I had to nail it into my sister head to stay away from fucks on the internet. BUT SHE STILL TALKS TO FUCKING PEDOPHILES! So they should be gone, and the government needs more laws against pedophiles and talking about kids in ANY WEIRD OR SEXUAL WAY is illegal. Or some shit I DON'T KNOW!

IcumBlood777

when i wake up the real nightmare begins
Dont ever quote my posts with ur disgusting curry fingers u fucking rat worshiper. Ur country is literally a shithole and this isnt even an insult, its a fact, look how you filthy niggers shit and piss everywhere.
You god damn right!!!!!👍

walker72

NewbieX
AN EIGHT-year-old girl who was raped by 16 men including some of her family members over a period of three years, has died in hospital. According to local reports, the little girl was taken to a hospital after falling unconscious in her bathroom at home.
Before losing consciousness, the eight-year-old had complained about stomach problems.

After hearing no answer from the other side of the door, her worried parents broke down the bathroom door brought her straight to the hospital.

The girl was brought to a hospital in Chennai, the capital city of the Indian State of Tamil Nadu.

As soon as they arrived at the hospital the girl was declared dead.

The police are waiting for the postmortem report to ascertain the exact cause of her death.

The deceased girl's stepfather told local media she was an intelligent child and aspired to be a police officer.

The little girl’s case first surfaced last year when her mum told police that up to 16 men, all related to the girl, had been raping her 2017.

Her 10-year-old sister was also allegedly raped during this time.

The parents of the girls went to the police after noticing behavioural changes in both of them in 2019.

According to local media, they suffered from disturbed sleep, random fear, sudden shivering and did not allow people to touch them.

According to local media, the 16 accused men have been arrested and are currently being held in police custody.
Haha!!!! Sounds like the actions Rednecks to me🤣

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
16 dudes???? How would you like to be Guy number 16? It’d be like fucking a bowl of clam chowder.
16 guys including family members? She must’ve been a super-hot 8 year old.

Shotgun Nose Job

This user was banned
Good lord I can’t wait till my kids are 18 and can take care of themselves. I’m going full vigilant justice fuck the world and most of the people in it

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
What they fuck? How the hell would 16 men even have access to this little girl? All kiddie fiddlers deserve death, but not a quick easy death. There should be an ass fucking machine that gets every so slightly deeper with each thrust until it is piercing through their bodies. That is how they should die.
It's an accusation. Not a confirmed crime. This is why I fear for our country. Everyone immediately takes an accusation to automatically be true. No trial or evidence necessary. It's fucking bullshit.

The 16 men, all related....that only makes sense if the parents themselves were also complicit. Even then, that's statistically highly improbable. Even if there were 1,000 family members, it would be imporbably to find 16 pedophile incest assholes.

I'm calling bullshit on the accusation for now. It doesn't make any damn sense.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
It's an accusation. Not a confirmed crime. This is why I fear for our country. Everyone immediately takes an accusation to automatically be true. No trial or evidence necessary. It's fucking bullshit.

The 16 men, all related....that only makes sense if the parents themselves were also complicit. Even then, that's statistically highly improbable. Even if there were 1,000 family members, it would be imporbably to find 16 pedophile incest assholes.

I'm calling bullshit on the accusation for now. It doesn't make any damn sense.
Sorry, your ignorance doesn't change the fact that the Indian culture is perverse. They are without morals, much Like Americans Liberals.

Girl, 8, dies after being raped 'by 16 men including her relatives'

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Sooo.... Are you going to actually rebut the argument? Of course not. This is a gore site that attracts right wing retards like you.

Since you couldn't bring a conflicting argument backed by evidence, or at least reason, then my last post still stands.
You really are a retard. A simple search will bring you to numerous articles all reporting the same crime. The one I included also stated of another child sex crime by these degenerate lowlifes. Once again, your ignorance and unicorn dreams Won't make this go away. You cunt liberals don't care for victims, you care for criminals. yes, this site is filled with right wing retards, like me, that would nail these sick fuckers to trees.

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
AN EIGHT-year-old girl who was raped by 16 men including some of her family members over a period of three years, has died in hospital. According to local reports, the little girl was taken to a hospital after falling unconscious in her bathroom at home.
Before losing consciousness, the eight-year-old had complained about stomach problems.

After hearing no answer from the other side of the door, her worried parents broke down the bathroom door brought her straight to the hospital.

The girl was brought to a hospital in Chennai, the capital city of the Indian State of Tamil Nadu.

As soon as they arrived at the hospital the girl was declared dead.

The police are waiting for the postmortem report to ascertain the exact cause of her death.

The deceased girl's stepfather told local media she was an intelligent child and aspired to be a police officer.

The little girl’s case first surfaced last year when her mum told police that up to 16 men, all related to the girl, had been raping her 2017.

Her 10-year-old sister was also allegedly raped during this time.

The parents of the girls went to the police after noticing behavioural changes in both of them in 2019.

According to local media, they suffered from disturbed sleep, random fear, sudden shivering and did not allow people to touch them.

According to local media, the 16 accused men have been arrested and are currently being held in police custody.
them fuckers over there will fuck anything at any age, and white women are a hot item there.

Back