Girl, 8, 'killed herself in her bedroom during a time out after reading a news story about a 10-year (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
An eight-year-old New Jersey girl took her own life after reportedly reading a news story on Facebook about a Colorado girl who hanged herself in November.
Imani McCray had been sent to her room for a time out just before the suicide attempt.
Authorities said her family members tried to revive her before medics arrived.
Emergency crews were called to her family's apartment building in Newark around 1.40pm on Sunday.
Imani had a faint pulse when paramedics arrived, but prosecutors said she was pronounced dead at the University Hospital in Newark, according to NBC New York.
Essex County prosecutors said they are trying to determine if Imani may have seen the story about 10-year-old Ashawnty Davis, who hanged herself in November, and copied what she had read.
Prosecutors also said Imani may have hanged herself in a case of tragic playacting at her home, according to NBC.
Imani would have turned nine years old next week. Her death comes a little over a week after Ashawnty was taken off life support.
Ashawnty died two weeks after she hanged herself because a video of her being bullied was posted on social media.
'It's just devastating,' her father, Anthony Davis, told KDVR-TV. 'She was just a child of joy and she brought joy to everyone.'
In late October, Ashawnty, a fifth-grade student at Sunrise Elementary in Aurora, was involved in a fight after school.
It was recorded by another student, who then sent the footage to an app called Musical.ly.
In the video, Ashawnty and another girl are seen fighting as a group of kids gathered around to watch.
Ashawnty's mother, Latoshia Harris, said that her daughter confronted a girl who was bullying her. 'I saw my daughter was scared,' Harris said.
Harris and Davis showed the clip to KDVR-TV which broadcast parts of it – though the children's images were muzzed.
'She was devastated when she found out that it had made it to Musical.ly,' Davis said.
After the clip was posted to Musical.ly, Ashawnty was subjected to frequent teasing and bullying at school, according to her parents.
New Jersey girl, 8, 'killed herself in time out' | Daily Mail Online

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
but why? is that the new trend now? children killing themselves. its sad.
Life is tough at 8 years bro , I remember I really struggled at 3 years old thought about ending it all right then and there ,but I knuckled down deep , I looked up to the heavens and that intestinal fortitude kicked in and I came out stronger than ever !!!

mrln

silent ghost
Life is tough at 8 years bro , I remember I really struggled at 3 years old thought about ending it all right then and there ,but I knuckled down deep , I looked up to the heavens and that intestinal fortitude kicked in and I came out stronger than ever !!!
yea man. them pokeymon cards are a bitch.

ang3l

i come around here sometimes. love shootings vids.
Their is a afterlife. Please take solace that these young life's have gone to heaven
this is goregrish, it's alright to say that she dropped to hell faster than that rope hung her body

Back