disaster Girl Attacked By Stray Dog (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Just look at this sorry ass motherfucker poor excuse for a man! Staring at a little girl getting torn to bits. Staring right at her and not doing anything but continuing on his way! Does nothing but fucking stare! I would have to research who this man was, hire a PI and learn his address. March right up to his door and punch the living daylights out of him. Wouldn’t even tell him who i was or what it was for. Miserable looking man is an aberration to the human race !

Attachments

• F0075102-E4F8-4E91-AA72-6DE3EAC95747.jpeg
    F0075102-E4F8-4E91-AA72-6DE3EAC95747.jpeg
    261.3 KB · Views: 80

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
Just look at this sorry ass motherfucker poor excuse for a man! Staring at a little girl getting torn to bits. Staring right at her and not doing anything but continuing on his way! Does nothing but fucking stare! I would have to research who this man was, hire a PI and learn his address. March right up to his door and punch the living daylights out of him. Wouldn’t even tell him who i was or what it was for. Miserable looking man is an aberration to the human race !
What a pussy

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
You’re a male! You have a penis! Which means most animals will be afraid or at least respectful of you. One stern look and the dog would lower his growling and back away. It doesn’t matter that the mother is dashing towards her. It doesn’t matter that you have to pick up so and so in exactly 2 min, as a human you have to stop. This wasn’t in the ghetto full of crackheads. This was a small child being attacked by a savage dog. You spring into action. You don’t just stare. The dog needs to put down bc it is aggressive and will likely repeat this behavior. The man on the motorcycle should be ashamed.

Back