We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

girl beheaded

Discussion in 'Murder & Genocide Images' started by Elvis_presley, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Elvis_presley

Elvis_presley In your wife's wet dreams Ogrish Forever!

HERE

sharpen your blade

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. rottenfresh

rottenfresh ummmmm, You smell that?

That dull fucking blade couldn't cut butter. :rage:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Psychopants

Psychopants Banned

Never quite seen the point of beheading dead people. Seems a bit after the horse has bolted. I imagined the point of being beheaded was to be horrifically present during the taking of your own head and life. If you are already dead, you have already left the building so what the fuck do you care. A pig can decapitate a dead person. Then, when it takes someone 438 strokes of a blade to cut through approximately 5 to 6 inches of meat, it isn't only the blade that isn't the sharpest blade in the drawer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. gandog56

gandog56 Well Known Member

Maybe he just figured if she won't give ME some head, I won't let her keep hers.

5. Silentwhisper

Silentwhisper Banned

Dead people are beheaded as part of dismemberment for disposal. Common sense.

6. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA

Meh, she was already dead, for the record I hate Kaotic. Have to click ten fuckin times to get the vid.

7. Deadwomansoles

Deadwomansoles Lurker

I’d much rather chop her dead bare feet off!

8. bobo19771123JJ

bobo19771123JJ NewbieX

[QUOTE =“Elvis_presley,帖子:1022556,成员:114258”] 这里

磨刀[/ QUOTE]
    :毒::毒::毒::毒::毒::毒: