Girls throat slit fetish (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I as well find pretty girls getting their throats slit enjoyable ? I dont think theres anything wrong with getting excited by it or fantasizing it. I really enjoy the contrast between the clean pretty appearance of the girls then the sudden gush of red blood coming out.
You're pretty cool for that...

Hi, I want to know, am I the only one to be excited by pretty girls having their throat slit ?
Is there any girls who have the fantasy of having their throat slit ?
I have this fetish fantasy since childhood and love it so very very much.... I take photos and make videos about my slaughtering, strangling and hanging ... I chat on telegram... I am crossdresser sissy

Hi, I want to know, am I the only one to be excited by pretty girls having their throat slit ?
I love to wear an elegant clothing a white blouse with buttoned up tight collar ... I love that with my cutting throat and kick

Ronin_69

NewbieX
There's only one video I've seen here in a compilation.
There's another video of a Hispanic woman have her throat slit by two imbeciles who can't slit a chicken's throat.

Maddy1966

Fresh Meat
ya u actually did fantasized about it couple of time there's this girl here namely egirl cut or something she post's such things feel free to contact her :cartman:

PxPinkBlue

Fresh Meat
I feel like you are retarded lmao goregrish.com has rotten your brain ignorant child

Back