Girls throat slit fetish (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Deadgirl75

Rookie
Hi, I want to know, am I the only one to be excited by pretty girls having their throat slit ?
Is there any girls who have the fantasy of having their throat slit ?
No you are not the only one buddy I love watching videos of girls with their throats slit hearing them gargle suck for air it really turns me on when I see girls being what their hearts being ripped out and being butchered up especially 18 year old teenage girls of course to Sweet fantasy but my fantasy is to murder an eighteen-year-old sweet girl and even be cannibalistic and eat. Eat the heart but your sweet fantasy of course sweetmeat fresh meat9

I don't like seeing other pretty girls get hurt. Ugly fat chix on the other hand--i love watching pigs get slaughtered
You're f****** awesome although I like seeing pretty girls get butchered up fat chicks 2 they are f****** pigs lol

i have a fetish of having a guy cutting my throat or collarbone area and then cleaning me up by licking my blood. does anyone else like this or have a similar fetish?
Hello😍 I love your fantasy and yes I would love to to slice your throat as you wish drink your sweet blood of course I have a fetish too oh how we Revel in our sweet fantasy hot

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
tumblr_ldvp7iOLyD1qagopio1_500.jpg
Ya know .....ya can always come here to off yourself by throat slitting.......remember there's a fuckin place for everything...................

punkduck

Forum Veteran
Hi, I want to know, am I the only one to be excited by pretty girls having their throat slit ?
Is there any girls who have the fantasy of having their throat slit ?
Hey dear. Punch your throat and feel that disgusting pain. Think a sharp toned down pain to begin then it increases and starts throbbing and u start feeling lightheaded getting on your way to exit. Nothing fun about that. Do drawings and paintings if you like the looks of it. Please don't get hurt hurt self or others.

Swedish

KALI YUGA
I've had guys that had some really weird kinks, but I can't imagine how seeing how your sexpartner literally gets slaughtered would turn you on

AxlFr

Lurker
I've had guys that had some really weird kinks, but I can't imagine how seeing how your sexpartner literally gets slaughtered would turn you on

Well, if it's just a sexual partner, there are no feelings and she wants to have her throat slit (like by mutual agreement, some kind of assisted suicide), then yeah that's could turn me on.
But it's still just a fantasy

Back