Goat Man Spotted! (No, Really..) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
h ttp://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/23/12906188-goat-man-spotted-in-utah-mountains?lite

120723-usn-goat-man-kb-1037a.380;380;7;70.jpg

The sighting of a man dressed in a goat suit on a Utah mountain is causing concern among state wildlife officials, The Associated Press reported.

The man, who remains unidentified, was spotted by photographer Coty Creighton on July 15 during a hike on Ben Lomond peak just north of Ogden in northern Utah.

Creighton told the AP he saw the man through a set of binoculars trailing behind a herd of goats on his hands and knees.

When the man noticed he had been spotted, "he just stopped in his tracks and froze," Creighton told the AP.

That's when Creighton began taking photos. The man then sat on a hill for several minutes.

He got back down on his hands and knees and hurried to catch with the rest of the herd.

While officials said what the man is doing is not illegal, they're concerned as the hunting season approaches that he could be mistaken for a goat or attacked by a live goat.

"They may get agitated. They're territorial. They are, after all, wild animals," Phil Douglass, spokesperson for the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources, told the AP. "This person puts on a goat suit, he changes the game. But as long as he accepts responsibility, it's not illegal."

Goat hunting season begins in September.

social outcast

karma can be expected
Why in shit is this ass munch....? :mariopalm:
I mean I have an inkling of what he's up to. Wait, nevermind. I don't.
It did come to me. I get it. And it's wrong. Why would a grown man be stalking one of north America's stealthiest creatures? He wants to get mounted once the rut starts. He needs to be mistook by a hunter. :no:

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
When the man noticed he had been spotted, "he just stopped in his tracks and froze," Creighton told the AP

Lol. Nothing to see here. Move along. Haha.

Back