bizarre Gods Tech Support (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Another Good Reason To Get The Vaccine
15D1D95F-59B3-4119-B0C8-F732E4E60902.jpeg

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
A shitload of medical professionals (docs,nurses,ect) wont take it. I wonder why.
Ive lived by a saying for a long time.
"Sure you can trust your government, just ask a native American"

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
A shitload of medical professionals (docs,nurses,ect) wont take it. I wonder why.
Ive lived by a saying for a long time.
"Sure you can trust your government, just ask a native American"
My brother donkey I respectfully disagree. I work in the medical field and almost all are vaccinated. The few who are not are religious nuts that believe a man lives up in the clouds.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
My brother donkey I respectfully disagree. I work in the medical field and almost all are vaccinated. The few who are not are religious nuts that believe a man lives up in the clouds.
Its ok to disagree, this is how we peek into other peoples worlds. Its gotten so bad here that vaccinated/covid positive med prof are being asked to work because of such low staffing. Kinda funny how that mandate put covid positive people working to take the place of the folks that got fired or quit. Idt it was supposed to work that way but thats whats happening. I think I'm good without the vax tho because of this. Lol
Screenshot_20220113-013240.png

Popeyes

Virtual Insanity
Could you tell the doctors to put weed in the vaccine please?

punkduck

Forum Veteran
Another Good Reason To Get The Vaccine View attachment 563542
We would make her ask "why are you taking your pants off? "

Well why people fight with it I don't get. If the enemy is trying to kill you they can. You eat their food you use their meds you breath the air they let you, you drink the water they give you. A more serious virus they have would wipe 7 billion people within weeks. Lol. Just play along you live on their planet. Get your vaccination.

Last edited:

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Thanks @Guipago ~ I thinks the time has come to nuke Earth, it needs something.

Wait one moment... *peers at ya*
Did you take that photo when you were getting yours done you randy git?? ;)😆
You might be right, a good nuking might be just what the doctor ordered!

Anti-vaxes are so edgy, but none ever come up with a good solution, they just turn it into a political agenda, Australia gave them what they wanted, opened places up, less restrictions & guess what happened, from 3-4 deaths a day under restrictions to over 20 deaths a day per state & hospital staff quitting their jobs because of stress, probably happening around the world as well, but facebook & tik tok said it wasn't true! And 'I don't want to!' Death might be the ultimate solution.

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
Another Good Reason To Get The Vaccine View attachment 563542
There is no good reason to get the vaccine, my sympathies and condolences to all those that have, however, your compliance made it possible for them to move forward, they are already planning the next pandemic (Bill Gates said so with a grin) the World economic forum already told us they have effectively eliminated over 50% of the population, I hope I do not have to get the crayons out, it is not my place to put fear into people, they did this, not I, we tried, and begged and pleaded with you all in vain, you would not listen and called us selfish. The rest of us better prepare for battle ( not necessarily in violence, that remains to be seem) if you want to live, we need to all fight this psychopathic elite agenda or we will all die! Did nobody listen, does nobody remember what we were taught in history about Gov. turning on it's people?

You might be right, a good nuking might be just what the doctor ordered!

Anti-vaxes are so edgy, but none ever come up with a good solution, they just turn it into a political agenda, Australia gave them what they wanted, opened places up, less restrictions & guess what happened, from 3-4 deaths a day under restrictions to over 20 deaths a day per state & hospital staff quitting their jobs because of stress, probably happening around the world as well, but facebook & tik tok said it wasn't true! And 'I don't want to!' Death might be the ultimate solution.
no, we have actually done some research, we were also paying attention in history, everything they are doing, their plan, it is all well documented, it is no secret what is happening, it is a conspiracy though, just no theories involved.

Its ok to disagree, this is how we peek into other peoples worlds. Its gotten so bad here that vaccinated/covid positive med prof are being asked to work because of such low staffing. Kinda funny how that mandate put covid positive people working to take the place of the folks that got fired or quit. Idt it was supposed to work that way but thats whats happening. I think I'm good without the vax tho because of this. LolView attachment 563550
IVERMECTIN, if you look up corona virus in an OLD medical dictionary, it clearly says it is the common cold. Funny how all those annual flu deaths magically vanished? Though, I suspect, they have been behind that all along as well.

Last edited:

Ginjabread man

Well Known Member
Its ok to disagree, this is how we peek into other peoples worlds. Its gotten so bad here that vaccinated/covid positive med prof are being asked to work because of such low staffing. Kinda funny how that mandate put covid positive people working to take the place of the folks that got fired or quit. Idt it was supposed to work that way but thats whats happening. I think I'm good without the vax tho because of this. LolView attachment 563550
I knew there must of been a reason I was immune 🍁

Back