Golden Gore (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JustWanna...

dont take it too personal šŸ˜‰
Ummm, was fascinated by Horror Storys all the way from very young on. But of course was no real gore first ... just old movies , seen my first Horror movie in the age of about 7 years ( Vampire's) and was not able to forget anymore ... was a frightfull love at the first sight . Next Thing was the old original "Evil Dead" Film from my Dad's old VHS collection, when I was about 13 or 14... and a bit of " Faces of Death" ... the poor Monkey in it was fkn hard to take for me, I still remember.

But first Time Internet " The real Thing " was on rotten.com in the late 90ies. Pics stayed in my mind for a very long Time and disturbed me somehow. Was still just a little Girl back than.
Was deeply shocked and tournd on in a creepy way at the same Time. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Then left real Gore behind me, for many years , 'till I found GG last November... I am not scared anymore now. But still got this split feelings while watch it sometimes... I do hate it and I do love it at the same Time. Strange ? Sure šŸ¤”šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‰...

Last edited:

JustWanna...

dont take it too personal šŸ˜‰
Death has always been part of my life. From earliest memories I've seen dead things. Whether it be from hunting, slaughtered animals on the farm, when I was almost 7 my sister, and it just goes non-stop from there. Death has always been part of my life.
Death is just a part of Life... not one could be without the other.
But sometimes its just hard to take, esspecially if someone is just a little kid. Hope you are okay with it.... šŸŒ¹

MasochisticMommy

āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:*Chick with a dick*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§
This user was banned
Grew up in a bad neighborhood I seen a man die slowly walking home from school he was shot multiple times in his chest.

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
It was the 70s and I was a book nerd who loved WW2 stories. Eventually the library showed me dead soldiers and civvies, especially concentration camp shit. Reintroduced to gore looking for pics from Iraq wars...

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
The Chech rebel being beheaded.. mum's ex had it on his phone, saw it one day when I was a kid.
Then 3 guys 1 hammer
And for some reason I remember this bathtub suicide picture as being an early one (when it first landed on bestgore..)
Then just about everything that I could find over a few days lol

(Earliest gore I actually saw was probably a seagull getting burned alive in a lane behind the house I grew up in at "Brunswick terrace")
View attachment 404217

That one was just classic bloody gore! The first time I saw this one, I couldn't believe so much blood from that blast to the head!! Beautiful splatter!

I've been involved in gore all my life! From my father being, first a local Sheriff's deputy, to him being in the state police. Back then, I was actually allowed to ride with him sometimes. Two when he was deputy...
1. Guy hung himself in barn. My dad was there to serve papers of some kind. It was summer. He went to the door and then came back down the steps with a real strange look on his face. He didn't say anything as he went around back. So I got out. I was about 4 years old. I smelled "that smell" although I didn't know what it was at that age. My dad went straight into the barn and when he opened the doorb there were lots of flies I remember. Then I saw the guy hanging from a board across the ceiling of the barn. My dad cut the rope and when the guy went down and the rope loosened from around his neck, the gasses built up inside came out with a sound that made me wet my pants a go runnin for the car!! THAT one stuck with me for years!!
2. Went to a trailer fire at night when I was about 6. The woman had apparently tried getting out the front door but fell back inside so just one leg was all the way out. It was do hot, I could feel the heat even from inside the car! My dad and two others went to pull her out the door and her leg came off and they all three fell backwards, lol. Well, it wasn't really funny at the time, but here years later it's funny!!
When he joined the state police, I was still allowed to ride with him sometimes and saw some wild shist, but only a couple things. Car crashes mostly.
Nice thread this, thank you for posting it! šŸ˜Š

Cadaver_blowjob

FUCK HUMANITY
This user was banned
If you can remember it, what was the first ever piece of gore you saw that officially got you into it?

For myself it was a picture my grandpa had of dead POWā€™s during WW1
Such a great question, Makes us wanne bond together and feel like a warm family.

Who the fuck cares anyway..
Now fuck off..

Gh0ztā„¢

This user was banned
original piles of dead koreans from the korean war my neibors grandfather had taken @ iwo jima during the korean war

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
If you can remember it, what was the first ever piece of gore you saw that officially got you into it?

For myself it was a picture my grandpa had of dead POWā€™s during WW1

On Ogrish.com, way back in 2001, it was the story and photos of that infamous Detroit murder in the 1980's which involved the girlfriend enticing her husband back home to get murdered by her boyfriend. Then they mutilated the body and posed it for the photos, in sexually suggestive poses. It was the first documented case I saw where true sociopathic behavior was demonstrated complete with the woman laughing at her husband's corpse. It did give me stark reminder to never trust women's nature.

Also, around 02' or '03, I saw a clip on Ogrish.com which showed a captured CIA agent in Iraq/Afghanistan and they actually showed his CAC card, which definitely convinced me of its authenticity. He was Caucasian, forties, thin, emaciated and obviously drugged. He offered no resistance as they cut his throat in the clip. He might have been dead already, but regardless, it left an impression.

It's naive to think we don't have CIA/DOD service-members who are being killed overseas, but that was the first and only time I saw an agent murdered and saw it online. The internet was virgin back then. Now, you can't find that clip, no matter how hard you search.

Back