accident Gone In A Flash (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
I think her reaction is natural. A defensive mechanism to go into denial of the gravity of what has just happened. She was probably leading the way; she may feel responsible and guilty. The brain will try to protect her from the emotional turmoil but remove her from acknowledging what has just occurred. I can imagine she is shocked. I can only imagine the chemical explosion she has just experienced in less than a second.

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
I think her reaction is natural. A defensive mechanism to go into denial of the gravity of what has just happened. She was probably leading the way; she may feel responsible and guilty. The brain will try to protect her from the emotional turmoil but remove her from acknowledging what has just occurred. I can imagine she is shocked. I can only imagine the chemical explosion she experienced in less than a second.
I just looked at it more carefully; it seemed the man crossed to help the girl. The girl may not be related to that man at all. The good Samaritan may have tried to do a good deed to the detriment of his life. Who knows, the man may be one of those perverts that molest kids, and sometimes life has a way to make people pay, or I like to believe. Anyhow, my first impression was wrong after more scrutiny.

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
He won't be going to work at the condom factory tomorrow from 5 am until 8 pm... For 250 bucks a month at least...

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
Loved that doggy. As soon as the people walked away, he went right in to take a sniff or two and check things out!

Back