Good boys accidentally murder a bunch of people with SUV (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr Jekyl

Rookie
Here's your "terrorist"

The person in custody has been identified as Darrell Edward Brooks Jr., who was found by the cops with the key to a Ford vehicle. The 39-year-old happens to be a career criminal and rapper who performs under the stage name MathBoi Fly.

View attachment 557945
James Hardin looking thug!!!
The narrative going around is that they weren't trying to ram into a huge crowd of people and kill them, they were simply fleeing the scene where they stabbed someone, can you see where this is going? In the coming weeks please keep in mind the incident with James Alex Fields Jr during the Charlottesville rally where he crashed into some people while fleeing Antifa who was literally trying to kill him, pointing guns at him and surrounding and beating his car. One person died from that incident, of a heart attack, not from the crash and he got 419 years in prison.

Maybe this fool will get the death penalty!!!

DrGoodEvil

Well Known Member
W
The narrative going around is that they weren't trying to ram into a huge crowd of people and kill them, they were simply fleeing the scene where they stabbed someone, can you see where this is going? In the coming weeks please keep in mind the incident with James Alex Fields Jr during the Charlottesville rally where he crashed into some people while fleeing Antifa who was literally trying to kill him, pointing guns at him and surrounding and beating his car. One person died from that incident, of a heart attack, not from the crash and he got 419 years in prison.

Wtf U mean "Good boys"?

Sauerkraut

Fermented Cabbage

There's video showing Heather standing near the accident and getting knocked over by people, but sadly I didn't save it. These types of things are scrubbed from the internet and very difficult to find after the fact. She was a morbidly obese woman, a heart attack was always in her future.View attachment 558043

I don't stir pots, I try to educate myself with the truth instead of buying the crap media feeds us. You sound like a faggot using phrases like "alternative facts"

I never saw this pic of Heyer. She must’ve been serving in the newly formed Antifa Tank Division.

Back