Good Job Dog Whisperer (1 Viewer)

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
Labradors are meant to be smart, but I reckon they are dumb and annoying shitting machines...All they do is eat and shit...They always bowl you over and get in the way. A lot of the time, like most purebred(inbred) dogs, they always have genetic problems. I warned a friend before they bought one, but they didn't listen...Now they have a dog that has to have a special diet, has hip problems and kidney problems and has to be on special medication...
A crossbred mongrel is the way to go...I have a jack russell cross mini foxy. She is twenty one and still kicking...

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
Dog Whisperer My Ass! Fkn "Dog Food" maybe;The Fkn Dink! Ha ha ha ha ha! That was Fkn Funny! Too bad the Dog didn't just Destroy His Fkn Hand! Dog Whisperer,PLEEZ! FKN JAGOFF! LMFAO...SP

616Degrees

Holocaust fact checker
A dog is supposed to be your subordinate, it isn't supposed to be snarling and baring its teeth over food its lucky to get. Every retard on every goresite acts like people are supposed to be kissing a dogs ass.

High-Grade

Tehbitch is the greatest..,promise to stop shitpos
A dog is supposed to be your subordinate, it isn't supposed to be snarling and baring its teeth over food its lucky to get. Every retard on every goresite acts like people are supposed to be kissing a dogs ass.
you are fucking funny!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread