google chrome

ok, so you know the url strip that pops up in the lower left corner when you hover over a link or image? is there a way to disable that?

I don't know if it's in the settings or not. I can't fucking stand Chrome, and if that's the worst gripe you have about it, I think you're pretty lucky.
The ad blocking sucks, it's slow as fuck, and it looks like shit. I'll take Firefox any day. Of course, that's just my personal opinion.
Try the Chrome forum and asking there.

I don't know if it's in the settings or not. I can't fucking stand Chrome, and if that's the worst gripe you have about it, I think you're pretty lucky.
The ad blocking sucks, it's slow as fuck, and it looks like shit. I'll take Firefox any day. Of course, that's just my personal opinion.
yeah, slowly getting adjusted to it. tried firfox also but it was a bit slow

There's a number of things I add to Firefox right off, mainly ad block plus. Chrome has it now too, but it fucks pages up and doesn't work like it does in FF.
And Chrome is slower for me than FF, which is why I don't understand everyone saying it's faster. Load time is faster with FF, and speed tests are faster for me with FF, so I don't get it.
Not to mention you have to get a third party app just to clean your data when you close Chrome, and that's built right into FF.

It's all personal preference of course. But, I'd take FF any day. Especially now that Chrome is getting jammed down my throat anytime I go near Google. Fuck them.

zx329486506

NewbieX
I'm not agree with u, I used firefox for a long time before someone suggested me to try the Chorme. Now I'm falling in love with it.

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
ok, so you know the url strip that pops up in the lower left corner when you hover over a link or image? is there a way to disable that?

If you mean this:
bug.png

Then no, there isn't a way to remove it. However, it is a good to have up as phishing and malware sites can mislead you to where the link is going.