Google Glass

What is Google Glass?
Developed by Google X Lab, using Google's Android operating system as its platform, this technology is a augmented realtiy head-mounted display that shows information in a smartphone-like format, hands-free, and can interact with the internet via natural language voice commands.

What can it do?
Take pictures, videos
Utilize Goggle Hangouts
Display basic information
Give you a Google Maps overlay with GPS positional tracking
Play audio (via bone conduction
Share content with social media
Voice commands for everything (optional) including the ability to send messages
Translation

Gh0zt™

Forum Veteran
Ok, allegedly this will be wifi or usb tethering only and no 3g/4g wwan connectivity . That makes me a little more at ease. But it will tether to android or crapple. so hack intrusion still isnt off the table yet. Basically this will be next gen bluetooth with wifi and usb tether.

Last edited by a moderator:

MATAMUERTOS

грибной суп
i feel aggression.
i want to bash google glass wearing people.
i want to tear their eyeballs from their sockets and crush them under my boot.

MATAMUERTOS

грибной суп
You're missing the big picture. You act as if it has to be a choice. Have your cake, and eat it too! Fuck with your dick while wearing glass!
why, if i am already fucking ?? i may be special or something but other people fucking is so NOT interesting to me. and what about the person i'm fucking, is she wearing glasses too ? watching reruns of the Simsons while gettin fucked ? ah fuck it, the world is already full of imbeciles that practically live on there me-phones with all the apps. gives me the fuckin shits. I'm only still alive so i can still become a murderer...