google sketchup

sickfuck

Banned
anyone use this? any tips?

i recently started using this program when i was "assigned" the task of mocking up some ramps for a skatepark.

here is my latest design. a spine ramp, mini pipe, and a box jump all in 1 neat little piece, with a few extra launch ramps thrown in for good measure.
sketchup.jpg

also criticism and/or suggestions.

Yabaw

Banned
Administrator
anyone use this? any tips?

i recently started using this program when i was "assigned" the task of mocking up some ramps for a skatepark.

here is my latest design. a spine ramp, mini pipe, and a box jump all in 1 neat little piece, with a few extra launch ramps thrown in for good measure.View attachment 41978

also criticism and/or suggestions.
havent really used sketch up beforew. Used 3DS maya and blender though. How is sketch up to use? have you used any 3D design or modelling software other than sketchup, if so, how does it compare?

OP
S

sickfuck

Banned
havent really used sketch up beforew. Used 3DS maya and blender though. How is sketch up to use? have you used any 3D design or modelling software other than sketchup, if so, how does it compare?
this is the only 3d program i've tried. it's decent for a free program. *my only gripe is that it's not as precise as most would need it to be, from what i've seen. it's kinda ridiculous to get the exact measurements you're looking for.

*haven't watched any tutorials, so this is a pretty bad review.