Got my front teeth removed

OP
Ourang Medan

Ourang Medan

Fresh Meat
Nice pictures for cigarette packs.
But why u didnt brush ur teeth?
I did, ive been on several medicines through out my life. haldol was one that i was on for 4 years and it caused extreme dry mouth. I also grew up with terrible acid reflux. and yes i did smoke, but i quit at age 21. I was smoking two packs of cigarettes a day and it was too expensive,.

OP
Ourang Medan

Ourang Medan

Fresh Meat
You must be single. Nothing to do with the teeth, it's the fingernails, they're so long and ladylike I just cannot imagine anyone letting you pop a finger inside their fish mitten.
Yep im single. I have autism so one of my thing is i have to keep my nails long so i can touch stuff with my nails first. And too im not interested in any flesh mitten to be honest.

Dollydeath

Uppity cunt
Yep im single. I have autism so one of my thing is i have to keep my nails long so i can touch stuff with my nails first. And too im not interested in any flesh mitten to be honest.
Thats rather interesting, do expand. Do you do this for a safety thing or a sensory thing. I do apologise for my comment about your nails now knowing you are spergy. I used to volunteer at an Autism day center for young adults while at uni this lead me to read books by sarah Hendrickx and to see a few of her seminars. A real eye opener, she herself is Autistic (rare in women) but also very well able to articulate some of what it is like to be on the spectrum.

Cerebral Haemorrhage

Was dead at birth ⚰
As I said, my teeth are fucked too. Only got 5 teeth up top, fillings galore, but still get the women - although I'd get more if I could talk.

I say, if people judge by looks/etc, fuck them.

I also think I've a touch of Asperger's, I'm not very comfortable in social situations, so I like to keep myself to myself.... The women I mostly meet are carers, and, yes, I bedded a few.

🏴Vwj🏴

NewbieX
Thats rather interesting, do expand. Do you do this for a safety thing or a sensory thing. I do apologise for my comment about your nails now knowing you are spergy. I used to volunteer at an Autism day center for young adults while at uni this lead me to read books by sarah Hendrickx and to see a few of her seminars. A real eye opener, she herself is Autistic (rare in women) but also very well able to articulate some of what it is like to be on the spectrum.
That must’ve been a loooong time ago 🤪😂🤣😂

OP
Ourang Medan

Ourang Medan

Fresh Meat
Its fine :) its a sensory issue. I cant eat cold food thats meant to be hot and i cant tuck in mt shirt. I hate touching paper and nail files.