Government Shuts Down As Congress Fails To Reach Spending Agreement (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The U.S. government shut down at 12 a.m. Eastern time Saturday after members of Congress failed to reach an agreement on spending.
The House passed a short-term spending bill Thursday night, but the Senate failed to pass the legislation Friday before the midnight deadline. As Friday turned to Saturday, lawmakers were still huddled on the Senate floor working on a deal.
This is the first time the government has shut down since 2013, and it’s the first time in decades that there has been a shutdown while one party has controlled both chambers of Congress and the White House.

President Donald Trump on Friday delayed his plans to leave Washington for Florida. He planned to celebrate the one-year anniversary of his inauguration with a fête at his Mar-a-Lago resort, with guest tickets costing $100,000 a pair.
Government Shuts Down As Congress Fails To Reach Spending Agreement | HuffPost

mrln

silent ghost
its the democraps fault.
its the repugnantcans fault.
its trumps fault.
its americas fault.
so whose fault is it.
all i know is,congress can't get their shit together. and get paid for nothing. literally. but like to point fingers at eaachother.

AmericanBoobeh

Keep your distance..
This user was banned
3716073E-82E4-45CC-ABB6-0444C1BFB2AC.jpeg

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
fear mongering at its finest. funny most asswipe common fucks believe this tripe:

the right is having a real hard time accepting the vegas shooter isnt brown skinned:lol:

gandog56

Well Known Member
its the democraps fault.
its the repugnantcans fault.
its trumps fault.
its americas fault.
so whose fault is it.
all i know is,congress can't get their shit together. and get paid for nothing. literally. but like to point fingers at eaachother.
In the long run, it all OUR faults. We keep re-electing these bastards.

Reactions: McM

mrln

silent ghost
In the long run, it all OUR faults. We keep re-electing these bastards.
your right,in a sense too. these fuckers ALL need term limits. and it should be made to be easier to oust these asshole from their seats if we don't like the job their doing. maybe they'll be scared for their job,and do it right and just.
australlia is it? if theres a govt shut down,the prime minister gets canned. right?

gandog56

Well Known Member
Hey, don't blame me. I've never voted. When asked to make a choice as to what is essentially the lesser of two evils, I choose neither.
Then you're actually double the problem. You bitch and moan, but never DO anything about it! People that DON'T vote fully deserve whatever they get. People who slavishly vote in the same bozos though, well they're just foolish.

AmericanBoobeh

Keep your distance..
This user was banned
Then you're actually double the problem. You bitch and moan, but never DO anything about it! People that DON'T vote fully deserve whatever they get. People who slavishly vote in the same bozos though, well they're just foolish.

The system is fucked too.. Hilary won the popular vote by 2.9 million, but thanks to the Electoral College we have the clown.. This whole thing needs to be torn down and upgraded.. we aren’t writing with feathers anymore and it doesn’t take 3 weeks to get a letter to North Dakota..

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
What does this mean now? Everyone can go home?
yeah , we can all go back to our lives now. pffft finally.... ! The US of A does not exist anymore.it's over.bye baby Trump! fuck em. they are owned by the Chinese anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: McM

Wolf

The weak are meat the strong do eat...
Like the system works.LOL
And who says i'm bitching and why the fuck is it my problem? I turn on the news and make myself some popcorn and watch the crazyness unfold.
Best entertainment ever.

Back