Grace Millane murderer sentenced. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mojomaniac

This user was banned
Would you happen to know why he can't be named?

Nope, some people are speculating reasons.

-To protect his family (which is bullshit)
-To give him a fair trial on further charges pending
-To wait until his appeal is over.

Had you heard about the case and the details?, I know his name has been released everywhere but here in New Zealand, everyone here knows it but if you do a google search from here pages are blocked which is bullshit. One prominent Auckland businessman was taken to court and fined for sharing his name.
I know what he looks like but I want to see the uncensored cctv and court footage, why is a scumbag murderer being protected?

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...

Had you heard about the case and the details?, I know his name has been released everywhere but here in New Zealand, everyone here knows it but if you do a google search from here pages are blocked which is bullshit. One prominent Auckland businessman was taken to court and fined for sharing his name.
I know what he looks like but I want to see the uncensored cctv and court footage, why is a scumbag murderer being protected?
Dumbass Aus courts do that too. What is the fucking go with that?

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
That POS Should Nvr B allowed to walk the Streets again;But then again,With all of the Ass Action he's gonna get,He may not B able to ever walk again,Period!!! Wouldn't that B just Swell;We can always Hope! Lol...SP

mojomaniac

This user was banned
After his sentence and name suppression yesterday there's outrage, the latest local headline is he is going to get no 'special treatment' in prison.

PieFace

Wat da fack

I've read a lot about this in the news in the UK it's been a fairly big story once u get past all the usual bullshit. Not seen his name, I wouldn't imagine there'll be an outlet here that'd publish it while it's under the ban.
Dude sounds like a freak

mojomaniac

This user was banned
I've read a lot about this in the news in the UK it's been a fairly big story once u get past all the usual bullshit. Not seen his name, I wouldn't imagine there'll be an outlet here that'd publish it while it's under the ban.
Dude sounds like a freak
I'm sure if you google it in the UK it will come up, I've seen the articles in the UK news and his name and face.

mojomaniac

This user was banned
NZ's worst-kept secret: Jesse Kempson finally unmasked as Grace Millane's killer and secret trials revealed - NZ Herald

eight_col_181210_millane-5.jpg

mojomaniac

This user was banned
Complete timeline as it unfolds.

-Gets boozed
-Meets Millane
-Goes to several venues (seen going through her handbag as she visits restroom)
-Both go back to hotel (Millane last seen alive in elevator)
-Seen early in the morning going shopping for suitcase (Millane is dead in hotel room)
-Heads out on another Tinder date
-Hires rental car
-Hires carpet cleaner and buys cleaning products
-Wheels trolley up to hotel room
-Wheels Millane out in suitcase and puts her in car
-Heads out to bury her buying shovel on the way
-Cleans car and shovel at car wash, leaves shovel behind
-Arrives back to hotel, heads back out on the town
-Arrives back outside hotel and sees that the police have arrived, tries to run..

Back