Grady Judd and the pedos. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
Being sexually abused as a child is the weakest excuse for being a pedophile I've ever heard! Welcome to the abused as kids club, we don't rape kids though because most of us grow up hating the type of person our attackers were, not idolizing them. Pathetic lying scum....cut off their dicks and let them live as the dogs they are. Death is too sweet for the harm they caused and a life full of unhideable shame and punishment is what they deserve for the lives they ruined.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Being sexually abused as a child is the weakest excuse for being a pedophile I've ever heard! Welcome to the abused as kids club, we don't rape kids though because most of us grow up hating the type of person our attackers were, not idolizing them. Pathetic lying scum....cut off their dicks and let them live as the dogs they are. Death is too sweet for the harm they caused and a life full of unhideable shame and punishment is what they deserve for the lives they ruined.
I like it!!! 🤘🤟🤙...SP

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
Must be hard for him to separate work from regular life when you're dealing with literal demon scum on a daily basis.

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
this sheriff is awesome, his past conferences were on point too. one of the good guys.

Back