Grady Judd doing his job. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Reject

This user was banned
You are most definitely wrong. Those people are being replaced. Grady judd is one county over from where i live and he and a lot of other sheriffs encourage us to blast these fucks back to the past.
Florida is “the cesspool” of white, latino and black trash.
If you’re not already, you will be speaking Spanish very soon.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

It's unlikely they are convicted of attempted murder.
Are they guilty of being morons ? Yes.
Guilty of a few laws, yes.
Not attempted murder in a first degree.

305Live

Rookie
Florida is “the cesspool” of white, latino and black trash.
If you’re not already, you will be speaking Spanish very soon.
You don’t get it. Do you live here? In the line of work I’m in i meet more and more white people that have moved here than any other group in the last two years and they are not poor people. Its not cheap to live here and the construction of new homes has skyrocketed. Mostly college educated white people’s. But i respect your assumption.

Reject

This user was banned
You don’t get it. Do you live here? In the line of work I’m in i meet more and more white people that have moved here than any other group in the last two years and they are not poor people. Its not cheap to live here and the construction of new homes has skyrocketed. Mostly college educated white people’s. But i respect your assumption.
Enjoy the garbage from NY besides the rest of human garbage that is moving there.
Cheers

mrln

silent ghost
that makes no sense what you said. at all. how does that comment even pertain to this video?
cops werent harassing anyone. it was those two fucking bozos that were in the wrong.
did you even watch the video or read the article?

• Agree
Reactions: McM
Back