Graphic video from Mexican cartel.

Silhouette #1

im coming for you cunt!
This is defo in my top 5 cartel videos!
That poor boy! Firstly having to watch his dad die like that, but then the dad gets off easy that poor boy suffers so bad! It's amazing what the body can go through before finally giving up! - and the squeal the boy makes when his dads throat is cut...

Defo one that will stay with me for a long time!

Fucking awesome post!

HeidiKahlo

PLAYBOYBUNNY
Fuck me this was a hard one to sit through, the skinning really threw me off. Ripping his heart out though was a nice concept, not seen it before.

4doz

Dipshit
Imagine looking down and seeing a bunch of stank hooligans skinning your chest.

I like how he genuinely freaked out when he saw his buddy getting his head slopped off though, added a dramatic effect before the laughing began lmao.

Burnt Offerings

Carolina Reaper
"What are you going to do to us?"

"Ah, so you know those videos we post? The ones where we cut-off people's heads and shit? Yeah, well, yours is going to be the worst one ever... okay, roll camera!"

This is defo in my top 5 cartel videos!
That poor boy! Firstly having to watch his dad die like that, but then the dad gets off easy that poor boy suffers so bad! It's amazing what the body can go through before finally giving up! - and the squeal the boy makes when his dads throat is cut...

Defo one that will stay with me for a long time!

Fucking awesome post!
I wish there were a way to measure the boys agony so that we could experience it. Beaners gonna bean though

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Jon E(vil) said:
I had to pause it when they started skinning his chest, it was pretty strong violence.

Don't get soft on us.

Have a couple shots of whiskey to steady your nerves, light up a fresh smoke, then go back and watch it again...all the way through this time.

Regards,
-Ward

So very GRUE-SUM. I had to keep stopping the video, then going back to it. Just when I think I've seen the nastiest, most unbelievable thing possible, this happens.... A fucking Drug Cartel video.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
ReignDelacore said:
Cutting a hole in someones chest to repeatedly stab the exposed heart while he's still alive...

What a fucked up world we live in.

Yeah, but you can watch it all while leaning back in your chair with you feet up on your desk and contentedly munching on some Sun Chips.