um-dos-piores-empregos-do-mundo-11.jpg
um-dos-piores-empregos-do-mundo-21.jpg
um-dos-piores-empregos-do-mundo-31.jpg
um-dos-piores-empregos-do-mundo-41.jpg
um-dos-piores-empregos-do-mundo-51.jpg

(M.G.T.)

RNT WE ALL MENTALY SICK ?
good job for aliving dude :facepalm:

there is an old say : said : work in shit but not to ask the shit , in my native language :

work in the shit and dont ask any one(the shit) to give u any thing to live ..

so shit is better than people this days .

MrEz

Cynical Member
That shit is disgusting. Filthy subhuman!
Good post, Muhammed! Thx for sharing!

BTW: anyone know the video of some African dude swimming around in a clogged sewer? I can't seem to find it anywhere. :)

(M.G.T.)

this is nothing - ever hear of the Ganges River?

This is where dude bathes.... and will be "buried" one day too

http://forum.goregrish.com/threads/ganges-river.15865/
i saw that before (gangs river) ... idont know how those people are living , really i dont know , am not even eating any thing coming from the fucking india ... the world is full of shit and the shit of the world is not the africans ,, its the fucking indians

(M.G.T.)

No worries, I'll just upload it to my YouTube.

Mr EZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ u r the best ;) , how did u upload it to youtube ? ( can i do it to other videos which is not working , the same as this video before u uploading it to youtube ) ?

by the way what the mother fucker is doing there ?

btw still good job dude.. right ?:p

MrEz

Cynical Member
I downloaded it from the source (theync) in .flv format. Then I uploaded it to my YouTube account and made it *hidden' so that it can't be watched unless you have the link I provide. :)

And yes, very good job indeed! Someone's gotta do it, might as well be the subhumans. :lulz:

I forgot to add; I use Firefox together with the extension 'DownThemAll' so I get a little arrow down in the right corner of my browser. Just click that and choose which file to download. It works on most sites, but some sites have some kind of flash-player that DownThemAll can't register.

(M.G.T.)

I downloaded it from the source (theync) in .flv format. Then I uploaded it to my YouTube account and made it *hidden' so that it can't be watched unless you have the link I provide. :)

And yes, very good job indeed! Someone's gotta do it, might as well be the subhumans. :lulz:

I forgot to add; I use Firefox together with the extension 'DownThemAll' so I get a little arrow down in the right corner of my browser. Just click that and choose which file to download. It works on most sites, but some sites have some kind of flash-player that DownThemAll can't register.
:tu: