Guess who was exonerated yet again...

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?

mrln

silent ghost
it dont mean fuck all. the gop will still want to go after her. further wasting MORE of our money. meanwhile,trump has us in the biggest defecit in history,gone on more golf trips and spent more money for "presidential business" than any other president in all of u.s. history. so tell me how were "winning" again? lol

D.O.A.

Kneeling for the flag 101
That's right, your favorite libtard has been cleared by Trump's DOJ William Barr.

Did you hear about it? Probably not because right wing media isn't saying it. The Washington Examiner couldn't even put a story together and copied an article from the post.

Jennifer Rubin: Hillary Clinton 'most exonerated' politician in American history

Post your tears and fears please.
her charity donors are pedophiles or guys who fuck drugged up niggers, like ed buck. Pedos and the left go hand in hand. She even married a rapist with white privilege and climbed him like a ladder, as she has no skill of her own except deception and weight fluctuations. Hillary is finished, her turn is never ;) she will NEVER get over her loss, just like you won't either.

Btw If all Trump supporters are Nazis I guess that makes Clinton voters pedos.

So anyway, that's all you've got? some shitty story that made you happy for the first time in years? LOL What about meuller? What about Comey? What about Charlottesville? What about Russia? what about Ukraine? What about Covington? What about Cambridge analytics? What about Facebook ads? What about collusion? What about guilliani? What about Putin? What about Jnr? What about two scoops? Kids in cages? What about ww3? What about impeachment? Lol you libtard bi polar manic depressive fucks clutching your pearls everytime the media gives you the impression Trump's a gonner is a hilarious Kodak moment, so enjoy the next 5 years, I'll be here to shit on you braindead American clowns for entertainment. The looks on your faces as you realise he's going nowhere for the 18th time must be so sad awwwwwww :lol:

Can't wait to see him re-elected, I hope it inspires most of you libtards here to kill yourselves, for real :)

OP
bgirl

bgirl

The Wizard
lol Well, it's kinda more than just a story, it's truth. She's been cleared from all that stupid bullshit via the Trump Administration. Ya know Uranium One, Clinton Foundation, Money Laundering... and BUT HER EMAILS. Try searching it on FOX, it's not there. hahaha Do you know what the word libelous means?

I never voted for her and I'm not a democratic but keep grasping at that and showing me how much you really do care.

So anyway, that's all you've got?
I got you babe.

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
her charity donors are pedophiles or guys who fuck drugged up niggers, like ed buck. Pedos and the left go hand in hand. She even married a rapist with white privilege and climbed him like a ladder, as she has no skill of her own except deception and weight fluctuations. Hillary is finished, her turn is never ;) she will NEVER get over her loss, just like you won't either.

Btw If all Trump supporters are Nazis I guess that makes Clinton voters pedos.

So anyway, that's all you've got? some shitty story that made you happy for the first time in years? LOL What about meuller? What about Comey? What about Charlottesville? What about Russia? what about Ukraine? What about Covington? What about Cambridge analytics? What about Facebook ads? What about collusion? What about guilliani? What about Putin? What about Jnr? What about two scoops? Kids in cages? What about ww3? What about impeachment? Lol you libtard bi polar manic depressive fucks clutching your pearls everytime the media gives you the impression Trump's a gonner is a hilarious Kodak moment, so enjoy the next 5 years, I'll be here to shit on you braindead American clowns for entertainment. The looks on your faces as you realise he's going nowhere for the 18th time must be so sad awwwwwww :lol:

Can't wait to see him re-elected, I hope it inspires most of you libtards here to kill yourselves, for real :)
:trump: :trump: :trump: thanks friend , wanna be my new secretary of state?

OP
bgirl

bgirl

The Wizard
It's pretty easy to cover up any evidence of wrong-doing when people are allowed to do such things as wiping their cell phones clean with Bleach-Bit and then smashing them to pieces with a hammer before handing them over...with no repercussions.

Regards,
-Ward
Not for a lack of trying, but they couldn't even fabricate a case with foreign assistance, control of the DOJ, The House, Congress, and a fucking decade to do it. lol Baa Ward

D.O.A.

lol Well, it's kinda more than just a story, it's truth. She's been cleared from all that stupid bullshit via the Trump Administration. Ya know Uranium One, Clinton Foundation, Money Laundering... and BUT HER EMAILS. Try searching it on FOX, it's not there. hahaha Do you know what the word libelous means?

I never voted for her and I'm not a democratic but keep grasping at that and showing me how much you really do care.

I got you babe.
Bitch, you're gonna be crying for at least another 4 and a half years.

That's absolute internet gold. Until 2024 you will grasp at straws, blame trump to justify an election loss you traitorous progressive retards can never win. It's the ultimate burn, you can't get over it and you never will. That's punishment enough for you and your potato tribe but you deserve more, so much more :)

The best thing that will happen is republicans win again in 2024. Youll have to move to Canada or kill yourself, it's the same option basically

D.O.A.

Is this you not caring? You read EVERY word I type.
Care about what? You're the mong who lost, you and every other dipshit leftist here who moan and protest harder than when some Islamic nigger ran your country into the ground for 8 years. You're a punching bag now :lol:

You'd probably vote for Warren anyway lol. After all, you're exactly the kind of stupid white housewife she attracts.

OP
bgirl

bgirl

The Wizard
I didn't lose weirdo, I wasn't running, and I wasn't one of those fools chanting Lock her Up. I am planning to buy a bankrupt Trumpers farm. It's a beautiful piece of property. So that's a win.

fwiw, you punch like a bitch snowflake.