Guess who was exonerated yet again...

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
I didn't lose weirdo, I wasn't running, and I wasn't one of those fools chanting Lock her Up. I am planning to buy a bankrupt Trumpers farm. It's a beautiful piece of property. So that's a win.

fwiw, you punch like a bitch snowflake.
Good for you, are you going to "employ" your family to pick cotton? Actually, I guess the question is, will your pay them reperations at some point? (Your husbands side)

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
That's right, your favorite libtard has been cleared by Trump's DOJ William Barr.

I met the Clintons backs in '98 when they were visiting Bosnia. She has always been the same person. The Clintons have enough power within the political machine to ensure that neither will ever see prison.

Clinton committed most of his crimes in Arkansas BEFORE he was President.

OP
bgirl

bgirl

The Wizard
I met the Clintons backs in '98 when they were visiting Bosnia. She has always been the same person. The Clintons have enough power within the political machine to ensure that neither will ever see prison.

Clinton committed most of his crimes in Arkansas BEFORE he was President.
Well look what the cat dragged in, stinkbean will be happy to see you.

I handled a stand by during an event for him in 94-95. It was something to do with education and there were a few hundred elementary school kids there. We were background checked the day before but no one checked our identification upon entry. We drove an ambulance right up to the warehouse door about 60 yards from where the president stood and no one inspected the unit. My partner and I sat in the unit criticizing security and running potential terror scenarios. His secret service guys we too busy hitting on me and the young teachers in attendance to be of any use if anything happened. It was then that I realized how inept our government agencies are. We sent a detailed description of the security failures to the WH and never got a response, or a thank you.

She knows where all the bodies are buried & has said she'd take every one down with her. I'm no fan but, she's gotta cover her own six I suppose. What an ugly person she is (not referring to her physical appearance).

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
I handled a stand by during an event for him in 94-95. It was something to do with education and there were a few hundred elementary school kids there. We were background checked the day before but no one checked our identification upon entry. We drove an ambulance right up to the warehouse door about 60 yards from where the president stood and no one inspected the unit. My partner and I sat in the unit criticizing security and running potential terror scenarios. His secret service guys we too busy hitting on me and the young teachers in attendance to be of any use if anything happened. It was then that I realized how inept our government agencies are. We sent a detailed description of the security failures to the WH and never got a response, or a thank you.
When I met the Clinton family, there was no secret service in view and other than having our AR-15's confiscated beforehand, we were basically free to interact. It was unlike anything I've ever seen with someone that high up in power. Literally any of us could have harmed him if we had that volition. It was a spur of the moment meeting, not planned and no one made sure we had no knives on us. Looking back, it was a good experience, but scary that someone that important would be so reckless.

She knows where all the bodies are buried & has said she'd take every one down with her. I'm no fan but, she's gotta cover her own six I suppose. What an ugly person she is (not referring to her physical appearance).
If you go back to White Water in Arkansas and the fact that Vince Foster was the Clinton's personal lawyer, his death was basically to cover up any possible leaks. There is much more in the way of murders, but many never make the news. Clintons has major ties with various industries and can basically do what he wants. The Clintons really have so much in their closet that people don't know about and will never see the MSM.

It amazes me how many Americans believe mainstream news.

When I met the Clinton family, there was no secret service in view and other than having our AR-15's confiscated beforehand, we were basically free to interact. It was unlike anything I've ever seen with someone that high up in power. Literally any of us could have harmed him if we had that volition. It was a spur of the moment meeting, not planned and no one made sure we had no knives on us. Looking back, it was a good experience, but scary that someone that important would be so reckless.

If you go back to White Water in Arkansas and the fact that Vince Foster was the Clinton's personal lawyer, his death was basically to cover up any possible leaks. There is much more in the way of murders, but many never make the news. Clintons has major ties with various industries and can basically do what he wants. The Clintons really have so much in their closet that people don't know about and will never see the MSM.

It amazes me how many Americans believe mainstream news.
It amazes me there's another hooman that references White Water like me. β™₯ They themselves are attorneys. I never forget that fact either.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
It amazes me there's another hooman that references White Water like me. β™₯ They themselves are attorneys. I never forget that fact either.

In my experience, most people aren't interested in the reality around them. They want to be pacified. If people knew the truth about the government and how it work, how politics works, they'd never vote again.

I'm resigned to watching over my own interests and bottom-line because affecting change is an illusion.

mrln

silent ghost
In my experience, most people aren't interested in the reality around them. They want to be pacified. If people knew the truth about the government and how it work, how politics works, they'd never vote again.

I'm resigned to watching over my own interests and bottom-line because affecting change is an illusion.
i agree whole heartedly. to vote,is a bunch of bullshit. its just to pacify the masses. the vote dont mean shit,really. the system of voting is a fucking sham. because if "majority/popular rules" there would be people who shudda won,in office. not an electoral. when we were kids,we voted by majority rules. not by representaion of how many kids lived on which block! it was who,for what! govt is a farce. run by a bunch of crooked as a dogs leg, scumbags!

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
i agree whole heartedly. to vote,is a bunch of bullshit. its just to pacify the masses. the vote dont mean shit,really. the system of voting is a fucking sham. because if "majority/popular rules" there would be people who shudda won,in office. not an electoral. when we were kids,we voted by majority rules. not by representaion of how many kids lived on which block! it was who,for what! govt is a farce. run by a bunch of crooked as a dogs leg, scumbags!

The founding fathers created the electoral college so the masses of people would not be able to have a representative vote. The popular vote doesn't mean anything. In the end, it's the Super Delegates who sway votes in the large metro areas, not the people. The Super Delegates decide who they want to vote for based on their own interests, not the people.

Politics is a dirty game. There's a behind the scenes game that people never see that determine who things go down.

Trump will be reelected because the people in charge want him to win. Biden doesn't have a shot. He's a sacrificial lamb for the Democrats because they didn't want Bernie Sanders to have any power.

mrln

silent ghost
The founding fathers created the electoral college so the masses of people would not be able to have a representative vote. The popular vote doesn't mean anything. In the end, it's the Super Delegates who sway votes in the large metro areas, not the people. The Super Delegates decide who they want to vote for based on their own interests, not the people.

Politics is a dirty game. There's a behind the scenes game that people never see that determine who things go down.

Trump will be reelected because the people in charge want him to win. Biden doesn't have a shot. He's a sacrificial lamb for the Democrats because they didn't want Bernie Sanders to have any power.
like i said.... a sham.
the popular vote doesnt mean anything,because the electoral college. thats in place to only complicate things really. if ya think about it.
no "one for you. one for me. two for you,three for me", process.
it all comes down to who the highest bidder is. and the biggest sell out!

Grand Mal Caesar

Lurker Meat
like i said.... a sham.
the popular vote doesnt mean anything,because the electoral college. thats in place to only complicate things really. if ya think about it.
no "one for you. one for me. two for you,three for me", process.
it all comes down to who the highest bidder is. and the biggest sell out!
Without the electoral college, elections would be decided by the most populated states. That would be five or so states deciding for the other forty-five. Unless you live in one of those five states your vote would be worthless for sure. Part of the reason Hillary lost thankfully, is because she neglected the 'flyover states' while campaigning. Trump stumped hard in those states and it paid off.

This gets argued with every close election. Everybody always whines until their candidate benefits from it.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
Without the electoral college, elections would be decided by the most populated states. That would be five or so states deciding for the other forty-five. Unless you live in one of those five states your vote would be worthless for sure. Part of the reason Hillary lost thankfully, is because she neglected the 'flyover states' while campaigning. Trump stumped hard in those states and it paid off.

This gets argued with every close election. Everybody always whines until their candidate benefits from it.

I watched plenty of docs and looked at the stats after the 2016 election. It was several factors which contributed to Hillary's loss to Trump. She was one of the most unlikeable candidates ever, next to Trump and she alienated the progressive wing of the Democratic party so Bernie Bros were not voting for her. Worse yet, she didn't excite the Democratic base with many staying home because they assumed she'd win easily.

If it was a matter of Hillary ignoring fly-over states, she'd have had a better showing. She got waxed by Donald Trump and it wasn't a close election.

I see Biden getting beaten even worse because he's going to get killed in the debates. He can barely stay on one coherent stream of thought. He has progressive dementia and it will only get worse.

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
The question was asked once:

What do you call Hilary Clinton's left nipple?

Answer: Just the tip of the iceberg! πŸ˜‚

Question was asked to Hilary Clinton:

Why are you always on top during sex?

Answer was given: So he could learn to phuk up properly! πŸ˜‚

image.jpg

Unbelievable. You trump supporters are fucking blind. You take in EVERYTHING he says or does NO MATTER HOW FUCKING INSANE, CRAZY OR UNBELIEVABLE is it or sounds and YOU LIVE AND DIE for and by it. Like I said before...he is a bad mother fucker in that he can make a whole lot of millions and millions of people believe almost ANY and EVERYTHING that comes out of that lying orange mouth of his. Tell me, the good people of Trumpville, why has he barred Dr. Fauci from testifying before Congress regarding his administration's response and handle of the Covid-19 pandemic if he has nothing to hide or did nothing wrong? ...Because we should all be thanking him, right?...Comical. He is a good businessman, but that's all. He's an arrogant cocksucker who only cares about power, ratings, money and now the election. Nothing about these good American people dying or us hardworking Americans suffering without work, money and means to pay our bills and feed our families. $1200?? Is that a joke? That just covers my rent for one month..6 weeks and counting...wheres our help and honest leadership we so rightly deserve from OUR president. Instead of ALWAYS blaming everyone but yourself, Mr Trump, for YOUR frequent fuckups and massive mistakes start taking responsibility for your choices and actions. I'm sick of it!
Own your fucking shit!!!

Bring on the hate mail....kiss my ass!πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
Unbelievable. You trump supporters are fucking blind. You take in EVERYTHING he says or does NO MATTER HOW FUCKING INSANE, CRAZY OR UNBELIEVABLE is it or sounds and YOU LIVE AND DIE for and by it. Like I said before...he is a bad mother fucker in that he can make a whole lot of millions and millions of people believe almost ANY and EVERYTHING that comes out of that lying orange mouth of his. Tell me, the good people of Trumpville, why has he barred Dr. Fauci from testifying before Congress regarding his administration's response and handle of the Covid-19 pandemic if he has nothing to hide or did nothing wrong? ...Because we should all be thanking him, right?...Comical. He is a good businessman, but that's all. He's an arrogant cocksucker who only cares about power, ratings, money and now the election. Nothing about these good American people dying or us hardworking Americans suffering without work, money and means to pay our bills and feed our families. $1200?? Is that a joke? That just covers my rent for one month..6 weeks and counting...wheres our help and honest leadership we so rightly deserve from OUR president. Instead of ALWAYS blaming everyone but yourself, Mr Trump, for YOUR frequent fuckups and massive mistakes start taking responsibility for your choices and actions. I'm sick of it!
Own your fucking shit!!!

Bring on the hate mail....kiss my ass!πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

If you lived here, your rent would only be half of that! πŸ˜ƒ