Guy Attacks Black Lives Matter Protesters Right In Front Of Cops & They Don't Do Anything! (1 Viewer)

weeone

Rookie
I get a strong feeling that we’re at the brink of a war of the races. It’s messed up because not all Mexicans, blacks or whites are bad and a lot of innocent people will get caught in the crosshairs. I myself had enough of the bullshit and welcome a war.
View attachment 423240
Well i for one will be hoping that you will be on the front line you fucking retard.

Fandango

Banned
Fuck em, the nig nogs are too stupid to understand that they are causing a race war, it will happen, the right wing has already made a statement against the uneducated scum that deface our national heroes, our country, our rules, live by them or fuck off to your ancestors back in Africa or jamaica or where the fuck ever, our country, our rules, or fuck off, the nigger will learn his place in society, and that is at the bottom of the shit pile where he belongs.

Bevzy

Live Laugh Love Die
Fuck em, the nig nogs are too stupid to understand that they are causing a race war, it will happen, the right wing has already made a statement against the uneducated scum that deface our national heroes, our country, our rules, live by them or fuck off to your ancestors back in Africa or jamaica or where the fuck ever, our country, our rules, or fuck off, the nigger will learn his place in society, and that is at the bottom of the shit pile where he belongs.
Now THAT'S racist 😂😂😂😂 Jesus

High-Grade

Tehbitch is the greatest..,promise to stop shitpos
Old enough to know that if I was caught alone by them hillbillies in the video in some rural town deep in the south at night I’d probably wouldn’t make it out alive.

yeh, im also old enought to know that if i was alone, during the day in any place in africa you care to point to id probably get killed and eaten...dumb fucking logic...

High-Grade

Tehbitch is the greatest..,promise to stop shitpos

dont hold back now...tell us how you feel...

weeone

Rookie
i wonder if the native injuns of the land you stole off had the same opinion that you hold, what do ya reckon Homer?

Users who are viewing this thread