Guy Attacks Black Lives Matter Protesters Right In Front Of Cops & They Don't Do Anything! (1 Viewer)

All junkies are thin, doesn't mean you are in great shape...

you were assuming my brain power - thats what i was referring to - mentally im in great fucking shape, and currently im overweight...

i can lose that weight, you will always be daft though...no losing that shit...

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
you were assuming my brain power - thats what i was referring to - mentally im in great fucking shape, and currently im overweight...

i can lose that weight, you will always be daft though...no losing that shit...
Brain power? You have the wit of a garden worm and you are about as pointless as a 2nd coat of paint...And "Daft?" That word is as shitty as the dingle berries hanging off your haemoroids...

james west

I'm FreeFallin
poison all the grape and orange beverages ...much like our ancestors gave out virus laden blankets to the Native Americans..problem solved.

you're the minority, you always will be.
Not so fast, the white man aborts millions of babies a year and every single year endlessly! pretty soon you’ll be the minority... Mark my Words! Even the scum buckets of shit Muslims don’t abort their babies and if we don’t watch out they’ll outnumber every fucking body in a few decades...

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
Tha

Does war ever produce anything good?

But we don’t live in Africa do we! Difference is a white person can come and go as they please in my neighborhood, can we say the same about Latinos or blacks in white neighborhoods? The USA is a nation of racists who think they’re always gonna get away with their bullshit without any repercussions. Not all whites are garbage just a shit ton of them are.. the same goes with Blacks and Latinos
your so full of shit bro..if i went into an all black neighborhood in broad day light,id be lucky to only get robbed....ive seen it and i worked in the hood for 10 years

I hate southern pieces of shit. Fucking inbred fucking their daddys in the tool shed bleeding heart boot licking pieces of shit. I fuck their daughters and pour sugar in their gas tanks every chance I get.

jimmyjreviews

Fresh Meat
very true, I protect my family friends myself... I’ve had run in’s with Antifa , Ben held 24hs because of it ...they are getting crafty

Users who are viewing this thread