Guy broke into my home, not much to see but what he left behind after i got to him

OP
Mr uncledilf

Mr uncledilf

Alpha male
Oh and of course she rang the police and he can apparently press charges against me for excessive force..
Most leave a bloody mess behind, but that is too literal.
That's the kitchen, he came in through the patio door.. and I'm the one that can get charged for excessive force against him if they find him and he pressed charges.. funny how the law is here.. I heard him and waited for him to get in behind the kitchen door, it happens in the space of 5 minutes or so from him getting in to him getting out, only after my wife's screams did I let him go cause she shouted police are on the way etc and she begged me to stop.. there was only one way in and out since he couldn't get past the kitchen door and the patio was open already..

ghoulagain

Get to running when the Ghoul is a coming. 💀
Oh and of course she rang the police and he can apparently press charges against me for excessive force..
That's the kitchen, he came in through the patio door.. and I'm the one that can get charged for excessive force against him if they find him and he pressed charges.. funny how the law is here.. I heard him and waited for him to get in behind the kitchen door, it happens in the space of 5 minutes or so from him getting in to him getting out, only after my wife's screams did I let him go cause she shouted police are on the way etc and she begged me to stop.. there was only one way in and out since he couldn't get past the kitchen door and the patio was open already..
You should have at least beat him unconscious. Good job tho. My mother got robbed a year or so back and I would love to snap the bones in the little thieves that did it.

OP
Mr uncledilf

Mr uncledilf

Alpha male
You should have at least beat him unconscious. Good job tho. My mother got robbed a year or so back and I would love to snap the bones in the little thieves that did it.
I felt great after it man, I went down with a knuckle duster on my hand and split him open with it, he was pretty messed up.. it happened so fast though, although, if my wife didn't stop it I would have killed him eventually. I'm sorry your mother was robbed, there is nothing as bad as not knowing who they are so that you can do some damage to them.. little scumbags is all they are preying on weak vulnerable people like that

ghoulagain

Get to running when the Ghoul is a coming. 💀
I felt great after it man, I went down with a knuckle duster on my hand and split him open with it, he was pretty messed up.. it happened so fast though, although, if my wife didn't stop it I would have killed him eventually. I'm sorry your mother was robbed, there is nothing as bad as not knowing who they are so that you can do some damage to them.. little scumbags is all they are preying on weak vulnerable people like that
We think we know who it was. A couple little hood kids down the road that do dumb shit to be bad asses. They are at that age. Can't prove it and they are underage. But if I had been in the house when they broke in :cowboy:i wouldn't care about that age. I would stomp them like bugs. I am stoked you busted a theivs ass and head open.

Good job 👏 show them motherfuckers who's boss ! I bet they won't be breaking into your house any more you did the right thing here in Texas you can kill a man if he enters your home and you feel threatened !! it will be justified homicide I'm glad to hear you and your wife are ok ..

Jizdrop1

Top shagger
I didn't exactly go down with a camera so I didn't get to get a pic of him, my wife begged me to let him go so I did.. she was right I guess.. I would have killed him. This is pretty much what he left behind.
Billy Liar at it again. Going off that pic of you stood next to somebody's motorbike you couldn't fight yer way out of a paper bag son.