Gore Classic Guy kills himself in a police station

.I.S.

NewbieX
Hahaha!! Lol I was laughing my ass off! That's exactly what I would do! '20 years in prison? Fuck that' man, oh man! That was epic! The cops are like "man…17 times in a row, we need to start checking for weapons…"

X

Xoreo

Is that an exit wound on the right side of his neck as he slumps over to his left?

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Sure didn't die instantly.He straightens out his leg,and it took forever for him to go limp and slump down.Even as the video fades out he finally relaxes his head tries to take a breath.No pain expression on his face so I doubt he was aware,but dam that took longer than he wanted
Only if you consider being alive as just having a heart pumping blood for a few extra seconds. When you put a bullet thru your brain it just becomes a pile of shit in an instant. Sure the heart is still pumping and the arms contracting is just the last of reflexes left, but most likely the guy barely heard the actual shot.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
Only if you consider being alive as just having a heart pumping blood for a few extra seconds. When you put a bullet thru your brain it just becomes a pile of shit in an instant. Sure the heart is still pumping and the arms contracting is just the last of reflexes left, but most likely the guy barely heard the actual shot.
......My opinion is just a opinion but First, your simply wrong....He felt it,and it hurt..In fact put on some headphones and you can hear him vocalize a moan twice..He trys to vocalize,not just exhale air, but vocalize two different times..When he shoots,and shockingly well after he drops the gun.He had to feel something.Or at the very least a certain sensation in order to express it by using his vocal chords with two differnet moans, seconds apart..Unless a dead man with shit for brains just expresses a moan from reflex.Sure he died in a second or two.But it was far from instantly. I don't know what he felt.But your reasoning of bullet plus brain is allways instant unaware death is just not true.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
Do you have any sort of medical or forensic background, Kevin?
No,like I said just my opinion ,,but there are endless photos and testomonys of people that survived,and felt massive brain trauma like shooting there self..Hell, if this guy
survived ,it is possible to feel the pain of a suicide bullet to the head for a second before death.Here is another bullet to the brain that you can see the pain on his face

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
No,like I said just my opinion ,,but there are endless photos and testomonys of people that survived
If they survived it, we are not talking about the same type of trauma to the brain, so two different scenarios all together. There are no pain receptors in the brain itself, so the brain cannot feel pain when being damaged. That is not just an opinion I pulled out of my ass. It is factual. I mean, you are still entitled to your opinion, regardless if there is anything to support it. Here is also a link of someone that has done a little bit more research than you and absolutely 100% agrees with my opinion, which by default makes your opinion 100% wrong.

http://io9.com/5916677/why-you-probably-wont-experience-your-own-traumatic-death/all

That is some good reading if you have a few minutes.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
I will still give you the highlights, ok?

Ever wonder what it would be like to get shot in the head, or have your face smash into a car's windshield? Well, you can stop wondering, because you'll never know — even if it does happen to you.

There are at least two major reasons why, if you die in a sudden and violent fashion, you'll literally never know what hit you. First, our brains process information too slowly. Second, there's the issue of the integrity of the cognitive functions that are responsible for conscious experience. Let's take those one by one.

Living in the past

You might think you're observing the present moment, but science tells us otherwise. To get a better sense of why this happens, we contacted neuroscientist David Eagleman, author of The Secret Lives of the Brain. Eagleman says that it takes time for signals to move through the brain's grey matter that's situated around the cortex. These signals travel at a rate of one meter per second — a speed that Eagleman says is "insanely slow," when compared to electricity. "It takes a while for the brain to know what's happening," he says, "so we're always living in the past." In fact, Eagleman points out that our autonomous motor systems actually react faster to external stimuli than conscious awareness.

Bullets in the brain

http://gizmodo.com/5798102/giz-explains-what-happens-when-you-get-shot-in-the-head
Interestingly, bullets can cause different problems than blunt brain trauma. As Rachel Swaby noted in her article, "What Happens When You Get Shot in the Head," a victim may have no chance of responding to what's happening. A bullet travels through the brain faster than the speed at which tissues tear. They push tissues out of the way, stretching them beyond their breaking points — and that's when the problems start:

The ability to process information and solve problems? All gone when the bullet shoves its way through your prefrontal cortex. Your ability to index memories? Gone with your hippocampus. In the bullet's wake, a long temporary cavity is left. When the tearing finally does happen, your tissues will snap back toward the initial opening and overshoot their original position. You know that back and forth thing that happens when you kick one of those springy door stops? Well that's what your tissues do when the shock waves kick them.

For those brain injuries that can quickly turn the insides of your skull into mush, I wouldn't worry too much about it. You'll be going from zero to oblivion faster than you can finish reading this sentence.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Then again, Kevin. It is a guess you just keep insisting on. Not a pretty good one but a pretty bad one. It is baseless and, based on the info I already mentioned, makes you look pretty thick. But hey, stick to your guns and maybe it will become a reality somehow.

TinyGoreWhore

I Love To Watch You Bleed!
Fucking genius!
He must've done some real fucked up shot if he rather kill himself instead of go to prison.
But that's like a dick slap to the face for the cops haha!
Didn't search them nuts! :bj:

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
The only positive about this, is that the guy only took himself out, and didn't leave anyones family without a husband or dad.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
Then again, Kevin. It is a guess you just keep insisting on. Not a pretty good one but a pretty bad one. It is baseless and, based on the info I already mentioned, makes you look pretty thick. But hey, stick to your guns and maybe it will become a reality somehow.
..............After taking some time to read your info and seeing were your coming from to think when you get shot in the head it wouldn't hurt...All of your info is explaining why you wouldn't feel pain in a instantly fatal headshot.It isn't talking about a headshot that you don't die instantly..please don't try to argue every bullet to the head is instantly fatal.Even Robert kennedy is talking and asking is everybody all right after his headshot,and Theres way to many cases that anybody can find that's got somebody that survived being shot in the head.Oh, and they all say it hurt:heythar: