Gore Classic Guy kills himself in a police station

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
You obviously have some comprehension challenges, so I won't keep conversing with you on the issue. You might be somehow correct because my brain really hurts after reading your posts.

mtldaddy

NewbieX
yup great vid....but does anybody knows why he got brought in??? in any case the cops are lucky as hell he didnt shoot up the place before offing himself......

D

dankhead

yup great vid....but does anybody knows why he got brought in??? in any case the cops are lucky as hell he didnt shoot up the place before offing himself......
1sr comment, 2nd page of this thread.

R

Rupturedinpurulence

Haha damn...... Their just like fuuuuuuuck we did it again!

eve143

NewbieX
I agree, wtf wer the cops doing? First they don't frisk him, and y is this a-hole not in cuffs? And the detective was soooo nice to get him a bottle of water.....wtf? What police station was this that they're so nice to cop killers?

GODabove09

Lurker
"Oh fuck"...yep, that sums it up. It is very reassuring that a three time felon, facing life, after having shot a cop, can bring a gun into an interview room. The pigs are just lucky he didn't decide to take a few of them with him.

The Praetorian

Resident Zoosadist
Damn, Poor fuck. He musta been so fuckin nervous before he did it, Knowing this was his only way.
Sick blood spill tho.

Goreboi113

NewbieX
Sure didn't die instantly.He straightens out his leg,and it took forever for him to go limp and slump down.Even as the video fades out he finally relaxes his head tries to take a breath.No pain expression on his face so I doubt he was aware,but dam that took longer than he wanted
The body’s muscles don’t instantly shut down even after a bullet to the brain. His muscles we simply making their last move before his body shit down.