Guy prays and calls his mother while they take his heart out

Too$hort

Fresh Meat
this shit still surprises me how fuckin evil cunts are.sick inbred cunts
For me I enjoy it, it reminds me of the world I really live in. Completely unforgiving , uncensored human debauchery. I've heard people on ogrish try to say that's it's all business, I doubt that and I know they enjoy what they do. Definitely not all these people we watch get dismembered deserve it, often they just get caught up or do simple errands for Cartels like running errands or delivering shit. The cartels also go after innocents, often they go after family members who aren't the wiser. This guy getting carved up was a hitman, at least that's what he was saying. I cant pick up all the words , but I'm sure he wasn't innocent.

For me I enjoy it, it reminds me of the world I really live in. Completely unforgiving , uncensored human debauchery. I've heard people on ogrish try to say that's it's all business, I doubt that and I know they enjoy what they do. Definitely not all these people we watch get dismembered deserve it, often they just get caught up or do simple errands for Cartels like running errands or delivering shit. The cartels also go after innocents, often they go after family members who aren't the wiser. This guy getting carved up was a hitman, at least that's what he was saying. I cant pick up all the words , but I'm sure he wasn't innocent.
yo... anyone who gets dismembered deserved it.

Bethy 🔥

SOMETIMES LIFE AINT FAIR KIDDO...
I kinda get a little tripped out when these Brazilians start playing with organs and shit , and lol, I'm sure that shit makes a smelly mess and his hard to wash off in a hellhole third world prison.
Well the beheadings are getting old so the cartels are coming up with new ideas? Dismembering them while still alive. Taking out their heart while still alive? Its just all apart of the murderous business these cartels are in. Watch they’ll all start doing these typts of murders :shrug: start getting use to it :shh: