Guy prays and calls his mother while they take his heart out

Roger Escude

Well Known Member
Take a few of these and call me in the morning. He'll be okay his heart is still in his chest it didn't go anywhere haha

Fuck! Now that is hardcore no mercy given here. WTF did he do? THat's worse than getting your head cut off with a dull knife. Still would have liked to have seen that heart though. Lol, I guess that makes me heartless too. But in a totally different way.

GamesCooky

Lurker
Interesting. It seems like dismemberment and flaying is a common practice in the narco cartels. In that sense i guess you could say they're worse than ISIS.
Atleast ISIS would only chop your head off or execute you with firearms. Cartels however don't neccessarily just kill you, they make you suffer. Idk why they do it if the end goal is to kill the guy anyway. Maybe they just enjoy it. Hard for me to say.

For me I enjoy it, it reminds me of the world I really live in. Completely unforgiving , uncensored human debauchery. I've heard people on ogrish try to say that's it's all business, I doubt that and I know they enjoy what they do. Definitely not all these people we watch get dismembered deserve it, often they just get caught up or do simple errands for Cartels like running errands or delivering shit. The cartels also go after innocents, often they go after family members who aren't the wiser. This guy getting carved up was a hitman, at least that's what he was saying. I cant pick up all the words , but I'm sure he wasn't innocent.
There's a strong occult leaning in the cartels.. the whole death religion of santa muerte is quite a full on aspect over there.. aswell as sending out a message there's definitely an element of fervour. And I'd agree I'm sure they enjoy what they do, some element of skill comes into play alot of the time hey.
There's lots of ex-military/paramilitary members in the cartels aswell, they're definitely the more serious boys who joined for quick bucks and sick fun..

I do like the theory that there's a genetic/biological memory in place aswell for the majority of South/Latin America and Mexico, some Aztec/Mayan rivers of blood shit going down. They're predisposed to violence genetically, strong warrior spirits with shamanic influences and a "death is not to be feared" attitude.
And when death isn't feared I suppose torture has to take its place..
I'm sure they believe in procession of power when they're removing hearts, wouldn't be shocked if they ate the thing and drank the blood on occasion

Too$hort

Fresh Meat
There's a strong occult leaning in the cartels.. the whole death religion of santa muerte is quite a full on aspect over there.. aswell as sending out a message there's definitely an element of fervour. And I'd agree I'm sure they enjoy what they do, some element of skill comes into play alot of the time hey.
There's lots of ex-military/paramilitary members in the cartels aswell, they're definitely the more serious boys who joined for quick bucks and sick fun..

I do like the theory that there's a genetic/biological memory in place aswell for the majority of South/Latin America and Mexico, some Aztec/Mayan rivers of blood shit going down. They're predisposed to violence genetically, strong warrior spirits with shamanic influences and a "death is not to be feared" attitude.
And when death isn't feared I suppose torture has to take its place..
I'm sure they believe in procession of power when they're removing hearts, wouldn't be shocked if they ate the thing and drank the blood on occasion
Very interesting point

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
Interesting. It seems like dismemberment and flaying is a common practice in the narco cartels. In that sense i guess you could say they're worse than ISIS.
Atleast ISIS would only chop your head off or execute you with firearms. Cartels however don't neccessarily just kill you, they make you suffer. Idk why they do it if the end goal is to kill the guy anyway. Maybe they just enjoy it. Hard for me to say.

They film the torture to send to their enemies to show them what will happen to them if they get caught ( i would assume the reasoning behind this is to scare people into not working for rival gangs / cartels ) and as we've all seen, they don't care if you're a man, woman or child

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Well he asked for clemency during his final words and appeared to have probably the worse treatment I've seen these fuckers use to kill a person so remember not to ask for clemency if you get taken.