Has anyone seen the guinea pig movies? (1 Viewer)

DirtBag

wont you be my neighbor?

^^ the scariest part about this one is you find it its really a chick. Looks like god damn jackie chan.

^^ Kinda slow in the beginning but it gets pretty good for a movie made in the 80s.

from what i gathered there are 7 of these, I have a lead on aquiring all 7 but it may take a bit.

This is so fucking old, I got a vhs boot of it when I was 15, which is like 20 years ago! I now have the dvd's by Unearth Films. Are you new in the gore area or in extreme horror movies?

Ginivive

Lurker
The Guinea Pig films were a little ridiculous, in my opinion. I didn't watch all of them, but I had them all. My problem with them was that they were made to seem like a snuf film that leads the viewer in bewilderment as to whether or not it was a true account or just bullshit. It was bullshit, of course.

The girl being totured didn't make a sound. Bad acting all around...She was acting as if it was something that everybody does everyday..No Big Deal. Tra La la la la la.... I know if it were me I would be fighting back and moving around, cursing their damn souls in this life and any other.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy fucked up shit, but this was simply pointless. I may watch through all of them one day when I have nothing better to do, but as far as uploading all seven film today, calling into work and running a Guinea Pig Marathon late into the night...I say "No Thanks. Maybe another time..."

:rolleyes:

laughingdead

Cannibal midget with a pet goat
What I find funny is our coke hero Charlie Sheen thought these were real snuff :p Get that dust out of your eyes cocksucker! haha!

Stammer

son of satan
Is it true that it was made by medical students who new what the body looked and reacted like to a strange detail.

What I find funny is our coke hero Charlie Sheen thought these were real snuff :p Get that dust out of your eyes cocksucker! haha!

It was "Flowers Of Flesh And Blood" and it was a dubbed on VHS. Bootlegs of it in the 90 was grainy as fuck, without the credits, the FX are just brillant even 25 years after. Most people have seen a bootleg on VHS or got it that way before DVDs even existed, you can watch the same exact bootleg "version" on the DVD, the version that we, horror fans got in the 90's, it is an "easter egg" on the "Flowers Of Flesh And Blood" DVD by Unearthed.

Stammer

son of satan
It was "Flowers Of Flesh And Blood" and it was a dubbed on VHS. Bootlegs of it in the 90 was grainy as fuck, without the credits, the FX are just brillant even 25 years after. Most people have seen a bootleg on VHS or got it that way before DVDs even existed, you can watch the same exact bootleg "version" on the DVD, the version that we, horror fans got in the 90's, it is an "easter egg" on the "Flowers Of Flesh And Blood" DVD by Unearthed.
I think the effects were so good because the people for the SFX they got were actual medical students.

Users who are viewing this thread