bizarre Have A Drink On Me (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I do believe Creme de Menthe is even a lower percentage.
God I hate that stuff, went to an Aunts a few years ago Xmas time, and she insisted I try it as it was her favourite drink ever. So she gave me this small sherry glass full.. took a sip, it was fucking rank, but out of politeness I eventually drank it, and of course commented ( Lied) on how lovely it was. Without even asking she went and got me another, only this time in a whisky tumbler type glass...almost full to the top.. I felt so ill after that.. I never even want to smell the stuff again.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
It's a type of alcohol that should not be consumed as it will make you ill and can cause serious damage in relatively small amounts, I will stick to beer, rum, vodka, whiskey and even wine if that's all that's left.

As far as I am aware, Listerine uses pharmaceutical grade ethanol at 26.9%. Not denatured alcohol which is the harmful one.

Although large quantities would not be advisable due to the essential oils and other ingredients, the alcohol in it is normal drinking alcohol.

I had to do some research for a patient I spoke to a few of weeks ago who accidentally swallowed a mouthful, and then panicked and called for urgent medical advice 😂.

Last edited:

macread

Well Known Member
As far as I am aware, Listerine uses pharmaceutical grade ethanol at 26.9%. Not denatured alcohol which is the harmful one.

Although large quantities would not be advisable due to the essential oils and other ingredients, the alcohol in it is normal drinking alcohol.

I had to do some research for a patient I spoke to a few of weeks ago who accidentally swallowed an mouthful, and then panicked and called for urgent medical advice 😂.
I read a good while back about not drinking it but know nothing about the alcohol types, no doubt you are correct in what you say.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Aye, he's funny asf. You should watch his falconhoof call in game he does, hilarious.

Ive watched every single thing hes ever done, imma fan girl.. Id so do him... not because hes hot, because hes really not hot at all, but because hes fkn hilarious

Back