have you ever thought why the Nazis did it (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

FloresXV3

MILF Hunter
Good question. Maybe it was because he was just a sissy bitch, butthurt he was wounded in WWI and Germany was defeated. Then there is WWII, he put up a good fight and was a great speaker, I’ll give him that, but he chose the wrong path in life and got obliterated.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
It happened.. but they could have put a bit more effort into it instead of parading round in those really nice uniforms

Kneeler Plz

Well Known Member
I bet most of you making 'informed' comments have never spoken to a ww2 vet about what went on, I'm of an age where I've worked & socialized with guys that were there as soldiers (allied & axis) or boys that lived under German occupation, none of them think the atrocities were fake, there were nazis who thought that killing people who had a different idealogy to them was the right thing to do & there were German soldiers who fought for their country & did their duty as soldiers as well as they could, in war shit happens & then we can talk about the Russians.
Yet your “informed” comment said nothing of substance. You had the opportunity to visit with veterans and came away with this Cuckery??? Cuck boi pleez

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Yet your “informed” comment said nothing of substance. You had the opportunity to visit with veterans and came away with this Cuckery??? Cuck boi pleez
Why should it? People mouth off about shit they no nothing about, bit like you. At least I got to know & talk to guys that were on the spot.

Reactions: McM
It was nothing personal...
148836878_4133438753356106_5775770831236877867_n.jpg

Guipago

Forum Veteran
because jews are evil fucks who murdered and deny Jesus christ, they also run the world
I wish he would have abolished the entire clan
They only deny he was the son of god, in that part I agree with them, he was a raging political activist against the jews, the Romans had massive problems with the jews, they were always whining to the Romans about being hard done by & then along comes Jesus causing shit to the jews, but, of course, the jews controlled the money & Rome wanted as much as it could get, so Jesus got lumps, if you read up on it, it was the jews that demanded crucifixion.
And the Nazi's did it because of thinking they were the master race, Aryan superiority & Hitler was butt hurt about losing WW1 AND the starvation the Allies let happen to the German people as punishment for the war. People should read up on that, fucking crime in it's self.

Last edited:

flatearthbabe69

This user was banned
They only deny he was the son of god, in that part I agree with them, he was a raging political activist against the jews, the Romans had massive problems with the jews, they were always whining to the Romans about being hard done by & then along comes Jesus causing shit to the jews, but, of course, the jews controlled the money & Rome wanted as much as it could get, so Jesus got lumps, if you read up on it, it was the jews that demanded crucifixion.
And the Nazi's did it because of thinking they were the master race, Aryan superiority & Hitler was butt hurt about losing WW1 AND the starvation the Allies let happen to the German people as punishment for the war. People should read up on that, fucking crime in it's self.
Jesus was the son of god
he is the physical embodiment of his father who of course exists transcendentally outside the material realm, denying Jesus Christ is denying the creator

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Jesus was the son of god
he is the physical embodiment of his father who of course exists transcendentally outside the material realm, denying Jesus Christ is denying the creator
I don't deny there was a man called Jesus, just not in the context as religion would have us believe, religion always passes the buck on all the massive killings in the name of religion by saying "it's because of our sins" if a 'creator' (singular, meaning one entity) would allow their children to commit the horrendous slaughter on others in the name of religion then that's one cruel creator, at least you knew where you stood with all the other gods & no guarantees. If you get happiness from religion, go for it.

flatearthbabe69

This user was banned
I don't deny there was a man called Jesus, just not in the context as religion would have us believe, religion always passes the buck on all the massive killings in the name of religion by saying "it's because of our sins" if a 'creator' (singular, meaning one entity) would allow their children to commit the horrendous slaughter on others in the name of religion then that's one cruel creator, at least you knew where you stood with all the other gods & no guarantees. If you get happiness from religion, go for it.
why is slaughter wrong?

Back