have you ever thought why the Nazis did it (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I may be in the dark on this (new) doesn’t hating the entire Jew population seem a bit outdated? Not to mention a huge war to fight. Regardless, the Zionist are the ones who strive for totalitarian rule and have tore the Middle East apart. They were giving holy land didn’t fight for it.

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member
I may be in the dark on this (new) doesn’t hating the entire Jew population seem a bit outdated? Not to mention a huge war to fight. Regardless, the Zionist are the ones who strive for totalitarian rule and have tore the Middle East apart. They were giving holy land didn’t fight for it.
Regionally I'm about as far removed from it as you could get, but I supposed a zealot might say their reach is infinite if it involves money. All that shit that happened in Europe seems like centuries ago and they should have gotten over it by now, then again I'm not living in it. I think I understand the Palestinians, it was their promised land too.
The idea that all bankers are Jews seems like misplaced envy or a collective need to blame. As for american organized anti-Semitism, just because you have teeth doesn't mean you're not sheeple. I'd wager the swastika is the most commonly removed tattoo, tho some people never grow up.

Collins

Well Known Member
It's all Bullshit created by Tavistock. It's all an illusion. Once we see that we can start making better choices. 80% of this population is in deep sleep. Shame.

Some more info here you might be interested in. If you watch Hellstorm you'll see the real evil doers and the real Holocaust.

Is it just “Hellstorm” or is der something else added in the search engine for it???
It's all Bullshit created by Tavistock. It's all an illusion. Once we see that we can start making better choices. 80% of this population is in deep sleep. Shame.

Some more info here you might be interested in. If you watch Hellstorm you'll see the real evil doers and the real Holocaust.

It’s okay I found it, thanks 👍

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
I am not buying the "hoax".
There are Tens of THOUSANDS of U.S. Army witness's. Who liberated the camps.
There is sufficient video & still photos documenting the camps.
And those who survived.
Add the Nuemberg trials, were many Nazi officers and camp guards confessed to there parts as " soldiers" doing a job.

To be a hoax would require all the above to be in a mass Jewish conspiracy.

The " Perfect Solution" did happen .

As to the Jews being a terrible group of people , controlling the U.S. & all media , perhaps this is true.
If so someone needs to disclose this in a format that is undeniable and simple to dicipher.

Kesselring

卐 SIEG HEIL STALIN 卐
This user was banned
They weren't nazis, they were the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE but it didn't work because people want hashish and hoes and not philosophy and culture

bipolar_transistor

Well Known Member
My problem why do we have Holocaust museums
Here? The children are getting a dose to . I really don’t
Fucking care. The are so tribal.
USA has already been flipped Zionist so it doesn’t matter. RIP freedom.
The like to marry presidential daughters.
USA has already been flipped Zionist so it doesn’t matter. RIP freedom.
The like to marry presidential daughters.

Last edited:

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Everyone knows it didn't happen..... all propaganda..... the same shit today happened then..... fake news and propaganda

pebkam

Rookie
good question...

I've done IT work for Jewish organizations - they pay well and ontime.

I've never done work for Incel Nazis..

Probably because they still live with mom and have no future to speak of. (+ no money to pay anyone)

So in that sense, who gives a fuck what hitler thought.

History teaches that he was sorely mistaken in his endevours.

Unfortunately modern Incel Nazis don't read good (they don't know hitler lost the war - still thinks it's cool to support a loser)

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
Hitler was a megalomaniac. Although he initially did good things, like keeping Satan's children out of German finance and education, he simply went too far.

If he died in late 1938, historically Hitler would be as great a German as Bismarck, instead of the rep he has now. Don't bite off more than you can chew.

Back