Have you had a family member or friend who was murdered? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
Has anyone in your family or friends been murdered? What happened? Was the person responsible caught and what was the outcome?...

Share your stories.

I'll go first(since it's my thread)...

I was 6/7 years old...and I remember my Uncle Danny..he was my Dad's older brother..He was also a cop like my Dad..I remember him in uniform and sneaking us candy and taking us rides in his convertible car...He was a good guy..many people respected him and he never once had a bad report with those he arrested.

..He was off duty and went to a local bar where he'd go often..It was a neighborhood bar that belonged to a friend of his...the place wasn't too crowded ,nothing seemed to be out out place...He walked up to order and drink and a man was standing right in front of the wait station, and tapped him on the shoulder..the man turned around,didn't say a word...and shot him point blank ..then ran..witness we're able to give a clear description etccc..and he was caught soon after.

The man who killed my Uncle was in his early 20's ..a drug addict and was attempting to rob the bar..he said he panicked when my Uncle walked in..so he shot him. No apology ..No remorse..He was given a life sentence. Years later he died in prison from I think of cancer or something..too bad he didn't get shanked..

Anyway...

Tooly

Tier One
A friend of mine, Paul, got lured to his death by four particularly nasty bitches, all of which I knew also. All because he was infatuated with one of them. They drugged him with amphetamines and battery acid, got a bloke of low intellect who bashed him with a baseball bat and finally, when he was still kicking, tied a bag around his head until he died.
They dismantled his bike and spread the parts around local rubbish dumps. Later, some bike parts were found and handed into the cops, as Paul was listed as missing. It was the bitches undoing, as forensics worked out that some of the parts had to have been taken apart by a woman.
Investigations soon led the cops to his infatuatee, and the whole ugly mess unraveled.
Another connection to one of the murderers I have, is we sold our house to her brother just a few years before.
Paul Snabel's murder also,featured on a national TV show,

Tooly

Tier One
Has anyone in your family or friends been murdered? What happened? Was the person responsible caught and what was the outcome?...

Share your stories.

I was 6/7 years old...and I remember my Uncle Danny..he was my Dad's older brother..He was also a cop like my Dad..I remember him in uniform and sneaking us candy and taking us rides in his convertible car...He was a good guy..many people respected him and he never once had a bad report with those he arrested.

..He was off duty and went to a local bar where he'd go often..It was a neighborhood bar that belonged to a friend of his...the place wasn't too crowded ,nothing seemed to be out out place...He walked up to order and drink and a man was standing right in front of the wait station, and tapped him on the shoulder..the man turned around,didn't say a word...and shot him point blank ..then ran..witness we're able to give a clear description etccc..and he was caught soon after.

The man who killed my Uncle was in his early 20's ..a drug addict and was attempting to rob the bar..he said he panicked when my Uncle walked in..so he shot him. No apology ..No remorse..He was given a life sentence. Years later he died in prison from I think of cancer or something..too bad he didn't get shanked..

Anyway...
Pity he wasn't shanked before he went to the bar. A shitty way to lose someone!!

Last edited:

Hazelnuts

Rookie

Share your stories.

Anyway...
That's terrible.

D.N.R.

Medication time
My uncle beat his pregnant girlfriend to death. I spent a lot of time with them when I was young. I remember her being sweet and funny. She took me to get my ears pierced when I was 6 years old. All I really know about what happened is he was heavily involved in drugs/alcohol and a fight escalated between them. I visited him a few times in prison but haven't had any contact in many years.

girl101

Forum Veteran
My uncle beat his pregnant girlfriend to death. I spent a lot of time with them when I was young. I remember her being sweet and funny. She took me to get my ears pierced when I was 6 years old. All I really know about what happened is he was heavily involved in drugs/alcohol and a fight escalated between them. I visited him a few times in prison but haven't had any contact in many years.
is he still in the joint?

sarah08

Rookie
A...friend of mine was shot by dumbass gang members literally the day after we got out of school our sophomore year. Should have lost everyone in the truck but he was the only one to pass. Bastards were all caught and sentenced to life. They were also connected with the murder of another teen here in town and a bunch of weapons charges. Bastards. He wasn't involved in anyway with a gang, they were all at a quincenera and thats how the assholes seen him and the other guys. One story is one of the guys made a comment so they followed them after they left and he ended up dying while the one who they said made the comment lived and just got a broken ankle. Either way it was all bullshit and ignorant.

http://thedinubasentinel.com/articles/2012/01/27/news/doc4f21b7951e761658349207.txt

Oh and a friend in a different town was murdered by her abusive husband because he found out she was going to leave him. They found him in his truck with his head blown off a day or so later.

Last edited:
Back