Have you had a family member or friend who was murdered? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Has anyone in your family or friends been murdered? What happened? Was the person responsible caught and what was the outcome?...

Share your stories.

I'll go first(since it's my thread)...

I was 6/7 years old...and I remember my Uncle Danny..he was my Dad's older brother..He was also a cop like my Dad..I remember him in uniform and sneaking us candy and taking us rides in his convertible car...He was a good guy..many people respected him and he never once had a bad report with those he arrested.

..He was off duty and went to a local bar where he'd go often..It was a neighborhood bar that belonged to a friend of his...the place wasn't too crowded ,nothing seemed to be out out place...He walked up to order and drink and a man was standing right in front of the wait station, and tapped him on the shoulder..the man turned around,didn't say a word...and shot him point blank ..then ran..witness we're able to give a clear description etccc..and he was caught soon after.

The man who killed my Uncle was in his early 20's ..a drug addict and was attempting to rob the bar..he said he panicked when my Uncle walked in..so he shot him. No apology ..No remorse..He was given a life sentence. Years later he died in prison from I think of cancer or something..too bad he didn't get shanked..

Anyway...
Growing up in a bad neighborhood, my friend was caught up in beef and got shot in the face in front of me. We were walking down the street talking, and I heard a few pops. First, he got stiff, then just completely dropped in place. I ducked behind a car, heart was fucking race. Waited a while, I'm sure it wasnt that long, peeked out from the car, checked on my friend, was in disbelief he was dead, then ran in case they decided to come back. I never testified, I was the only witness. Footage only seen hoodie, gloves, mask, and gun. I knew who it was.

Later, probably like four months. End of september I believe, dude who did it got shot three times. Can't tell the exact premise of this occurrence, I had nothing to do with it. I was under investigation for attempted murder though. He's paralyzed and got a shit bag. He never cooperated with police. I moved a while after. Again, I stress my innocence.

Oops misread the thread, figured out if this was about anyone close to me getting murdered. Sorry, I haven't went through such pain.

Not me but my mom. She witnessed a murder just happen right in front of her. I was only a two year old when it happened too. Some Rich druggy fucktard with Schizophrenia and Crystal meth in his system took a knife and gutted a poor elderly Asian man right in my mom's view. She was so traumatized from it, even hid knives away from the house and I had to stay at my cousins for a bit till the fucker was caught.

I left home at 16 to be with my girlfriend. we ended up separating months later. I found out she was murdered in 2017 by Raymond Nolan. he was recently sentenced to 45 years in prison for stabbing her and dumping her body in a ditch out in the middle of bumfuck SC

Ladyslim

NewbieX
Has anyone in your family or friends been murdered? What happened? Was the person responsible caught and what was the outcome?...

Share your stories.

I'll go first(since it's my thread)...

I was 6/7 years old...and I remember my Uncle Danny..he was my Dad's older brother..He was also a cop like my Dad..I remember him in uniform and sneaking us candy and taking us rides in his convertible car...He was a good guy..many people respected him and he never once had a bad report with those he arrested.

..He was off duty and went to a local bar where he'd go often..It was a neighborhood bar that belonged to a friend of his...the place wasn't too crowded ,nothing seemed to be out out place...He walked up to order and drink and a man was standing right in front of the wait station, and tapped him on the shoulder..the man turned around,didn't say a word...and shot him point blank ..then ran..witness we're able to give a clear description etccc..and he was caught soon after.

The man who killed my Uncle was in his early 20's ..a drug addict and was attempting to rob the bar..he said he panicked when my Uncle walked in..so he shot him. No apology ..No remorse..He was given a life sentence. Years later he died in prison from I think of cancer or something..too bad he didn't get shanked..

Anyway...
Yes, I lost my cousin to some idiot who is now married to his sister, one day he was rearranging his tools in the back of his truck minding his own business, until some dude rolled up on his bike and yelled for him and right as he turned to see who it was the shot him execution style he had just had a baby. He is missed daily

Back