Have you had a family member or friend who was murdered?

Preacher

*** space available for advertising ***
I blacked out and pretty much believed I was going to die.
Dude... i blacked out once ( blood loss ) and once i've been knocked out also... Do you know what I felt at that moment? NOTHING.

You dont hear sounds, you dont feel pain, you dont see anything (not even black), you can not think or feel anything at all. It's something that happens instantaneously, you dont even realize that its happening, it does not leave you room to think or feel. It's like looking at the clock, blink, and suddenly time passed and in the middle NOTHING.

So, if at that moment you "believed" that you were going to die, there is inaccuracy in what you are telling, or you are lying.

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
Nah, there's nothing to tell. I was only thinking about the thread's title and if someone who's killed his/her mom had 'the right' to post it here.
(irony off) 😊
damn, i thought it was story time.. got the popcorn ready and everything!

Has anyone in your family or friends been murdered? What happened? Was the person responsible caught and what was the outcome?...

Share your stories.

I'll go first(since it's my thread)...

I was 6/7 years old...and I remember my Uncle Danny..he was my Dad's older brother..He was also a cop like my Dad..I remember him in uniform and sneaking us candy and taking us rides in his convertible car...He was a good guy..many people respected him and he never once had a bad report with those he arrested.

..He was off duty and went to a local bar where he'd go often..It was a neighborhood bar that belonged to a friend of his...the place wasn't too crowded ,nothing seemed to be out out place...He walked up to order and drink and a man was standing right in front of the wait station, and tapped him on the shoulder..the man turned around,didn't say a word...and shot him point blank ..then ran..witness we're able to give a clear description etccc..and he was caught soon after.

The man who killed my Uncle was in his early 20's ..a drug addict and was attempting to rob the bar..he said he panicked when my Uncle walked in..so he shot him. No apology ..No remorse..He was given a life sentence. Years later he died in prison from I think of cancer or something..too bad he didn't get shanked..

Anyway...
Fukn crack heads these days don't know the TRUE VALUE OF LIFE !!!!! Sorry to hear what happened to your uncle I also had a uncle murdered by a druggie he stabbed him 30+x in the back although I was only five at the time I felt the pain my mom was going through it was her lil brother he was only 28 😢 and from what I remember about him I will always cherish ....🥀 R.i.P

reigndelacore

MsBrightside
Dude... i blacked out once ( blood loss ) and once i've been knocked out also... Do you know what I felt at that moment? NOTHING.

You dont hear sounds, you dont feel pain, you dont see anything (not even black), you can not think or feel anything at all. It's something that happens instantaneously, you dont even realize that its happening, it does not leave you room to think or feel. It's like looking at the clock, blink, and suddenly time passed and in the middle NOTHING.

So, if at that moment you "believed" that you were going to die, there is inaccuracy in what you are telling, or you are lying.
Wow thanks for letting me know that I don't actually know how to appropriately describe the most horrifying moment of my life in a more accurate (from your point of view) way. Just wow...

Monster Kody

Happy Sadist
A friend of mine got shot and killed at a party down the street from the crib.

A friend of mine got beaten to death in my neighborhood. Never caught the dudes who did it.

A friend of mine got murdered at a burrito spot. Throat cut. Bled out. Homie got caught. I believe he got a life sentence.

My girls best friend got shot and killed. Someone snitched on the dude who killed her. I guess it was over some gang shit.

No b.s