Have you had a family member or friend who was murdered? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Not murdered, but my great-grandpa fought both in Morocco and against the nationalists in Spain. Old man sure killed some people and then came here.

Gavioni

NewbieX
No, but I know several murderers because of jail terms. The last pod boss at the jail I was at, had kidnapped my cousin 20 years prior. He was abusive and awful, but she got lucky. They have a child who won't speak to him either.

Years later he stalked his estranged wife. He broke into her home where he bludgeoned her male friend to death and then strangled her immediately after. In jail he gave me commecery when I told him who I was. He was medicated and didn't want to fuck up his possible appeal, and I was there on a wrongful imprisonment case from another state, due to a clerical error. Neither of us, were willing to mess things up for the past.

Standing Pat

Master of Disaster
This user was banned
I knew someone who's daughter was killed by her boyfriend, choked her out. He is rotting in jail to this day (that was 20 years ago)

My paternal grandmother was killed in 2017 by someone she knew (we suspect a member of her church, he used to look after her since she lived alone at the time). She was found 3 days after death, naked and battered to death. House was trashed and ransacked, bank account was drained.

I stole pictures of the scene from my father's phone (he and his siblings had a groupchat) but I'm not sure I still have it.

gorila

NewbieX
Okay so to whoever is interested and if there are people still reading here here's my story:
So I knew a guy from when I was 6 we went to school together went to football to,gether and up until 15-16 we pretty much hanged out quite a lot. Pretty quiet kid, usually got bullied in school because he was kind of silly looking, and his family didn't have a lot of money so he dressed up with torn clothes etc. But he was also one of the kindest kids I knew that would always try to help people and make.you feel nice and comfortable when ur around him. So this guys apparently had an older brother nobody really knew too much about, with many psychological problems. He was aggressive towards everyone. Now at one point of their life,the parents managed to get his brother to a psychiatric hospital ( about 2-3 years) and then he returned with the only downside that he would have to take drugs to remain "normal". My friend was against that and often argues with his parents about it,but they were having none of it,they wanted their child close to them.
Now 2 years ago( my friend was 21 then) and by the time my friend has almost gathered some money to rent his own place, and after a 2 weeks vacations he returned home.
He had an argument with his parents about his brother not taking his medicines and his parents not doing anything about that, but unfortunately his brother heard all about it. So while my friend was sleeping he went to his room to confront him.
He has also had a knife with him. So he woke him up with two stabs in the stomach,my friend woke up and started running around the house screaming for help, but by the time his parents went
My friend had over 50 stab wounds by his own brother. When the police found him he was drained completely of his blood, while his brother locked himself in a warehouse in which he suicided by drinking battery fluid. They say it was a pretty painful death( his brother's) since he was in Agonizing pain for quite a few hours before he died. Sorry for long post!

Last edited:

C17H21NO4

Eternal Gorehound
Positive. My two uncles were shot in the night sometime during the 80s. The killer was never caught, the case got cold. All I know from it are the tellings of my family. My granny said she remembers when the police showed up at their door with a box full of their bloody belongings, she said she remembers the stench of dried blood.

McM

ARSELING
Found another case in my memory, a girl (Astrid) I grew up with had a relationship with a much elder guy, she was maybe 24 years old, he over 50. An old criminal from a criminal clan/family. I remember he had gallows tattooed on his back with 'Once the day will come' or so in German. One day he beat her to death with a hammer, I didn't ask why. He got life and should be dead now or over 80.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Positive. My two uncles were shot in the night sometime during the 80s. The killer was never caught, the case got cold. All I know from it are the tellings of my family. My granny said she remembers when the police showed up at their door with a box full of their bloody belongings, she said she remembers the stench of dried blood.
Damn,that's cold...WTF right ??? SP

Back