Have you had a family member or friend who was murdered? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

_putrid.

... it was an urge.
Yeah. Back in 2015, one of my close friends was stabbed and bludgeoned to death by his roommate and thrown into the Susquehanna River.

I have a family member who was the murderer.... My grandfather raped and murdered a 16 year old girl in 1974ish. what made it even more creepy is the girl he murdered had the same name as my mother, his daughter.... ew.
Screenshot_20200103-132857.png

Interregnum

first floor room 16
I have a family member who was the murderer.... My grandfather raped and murdered a 16 year old girl in 1974ish. what made it even more creepy is the girl he murdered had the same name as my mother, his daughter.... ew. View attachment 399436
your cuckold grandpa deserves anal rape by a rhino.

what an awesome feeling to insult the families of others without feeling guilty and being an asshole

Kamigiki

Kamigiki
I dont know too much..about this to contribute a decent story but just a week ago a guy I work with who just moved here and was a great colleague was murdered they found him up in a empty canal with stab wounds and they believe it was a hate crime as there were many other details in regards to the neighborhood he lived in.. we are all still writing cards to his family.

Yes.
When I was 15, the police approached me and some of my friends. We werent frisked,and he told us we werent in trouble. But that he was asking for our help.
We complied. And he drove us to a broken down school bus near a well known park in that city. We followed him inside,to identify a 13yo girl I knew who was a runaway. She had been stripped,raped,and stabbed repeatedly in the head, chest, and abdomen.
She was a girl who liked me,and made it known. But I wasnt all that interested because she seemed young to me.

And the murderer was on probation for a prior sex offense. He was a high level sex offender in his late 20's. And is currently doing life without parole in a very rough prison.

At one time I had confronted him for trying to grope my friends 12yo sister. He bucked up and made a threatening gesture. But there was at least 20 of us.

The Classy Drunk

This user was banned
I`ve had a few of them who were murdered.

First was a cousin who was the President of a small 1% MC (not the same one as the MC that I was in). Unfortunately he liked to sample what he was supposed to be selling.

He wracked up a debt of close to $500,000 and after a few meetings to recover the debt - the other 1% MC, much larger, put a bullet right between his eyes as settlement.

And no, I won`t name the clubs or parties involved.

Second was another cousin (I`ll call her ``T``). Her and I were born the same year. My Uncle and the mom had split up and my cousin ended up on the streets. My parents used to babysit her kids and help out when they could. She was a druggie and a prostitute in the Regent Park area.

After years of this lifestyle, T cleaned up her act - clean and sober and not hooking anymore.

A close friend of her`s was still in the jam and asked T if she`d go to Regent Park (an Ontario low-income housing complex) with her to pick up some drugs. T went with her friend.

Both were later found by a security guard in a stairwell - each had been shot in the head execution style.

T and her friend`s killer has never been caught - a 20 yr cold case.

RIP to both.

So H = Florence Harrison and T = Therese Melanson, thats awful sorry for your loss.

Nummins

This user was banned
Yes. My youngest brother. Car "accident". He was 18...just driving home to his girl not even 30 miles. Lonely road...and a car came out of nowhere really high speed from an old dirt road not many ever used.. Fuckstain was drunk and high...on account he lost his job, wife, and kids because of the above..so he was raging about life and went riding all over the country roads and came head to head with my brother's car without a care in the world. Going by reports, cops...etc my brother's car went into a ditch and into a massive tree hard and was killed instantly. As for the drunk...well he got away from it pretty easy lots of cuts, a bit of internal bleeding and shit. Recovered in no time. Than in life's infinite humor and wisdom he eventually spent a mere 8 years for my brothers life because the nigga's life was going down the toilet because of himself. 18...its been over 20 years now but it really fucked up my view on everyone everything and took a long time to move on from it. I did move on but still miss him.

thydevourer

silence da memories
A friend of mine, Paul, got lured to his death by four particularly nasty bitches, all of which I knew also. All because he was infatuated with one of them. They drugged him with amphetamines and battery acid, got a bloke of low intellect who bashed him with a baseball bat and finally, when he was still kicking, tied a bag around his head until he died.
They dismantled his bike and spread the parts around local rubbish dumps. Later, some bike parts were found and handed into the cops, as Paul was listed as missing. It was the bitches undoing, as forensics worked out that some of the parts had to have been taken apart by a woman.
Investigations soon led the cops to his infatuatee, and the whole ugly mess unraveled.
Another connection to one of the murderers I have, is we sold our house to her brother just a few years before.
Paul Snabel's murder also,featured on a national TV show,

Fucked up man sorry to hear this, I really hope those bitches are suffering. Its fucking doubtful though because our justice system loves handing out pussy privileges because woman are 'weak' 'innocent' creatures who wouldn't cause any harm, fuck it all!

Tooly

Tier One
Fucked up man sorry to hear this, I really hope those bitches are suffering. Its fucking doubtful though because our justice system loves handing out pussy privileges because woman are 'weak' 'innocent' creatures who wouldn't cause any harm, fuck it all!
Happened in 89, the most that was given was 10-15 years. A couple only got 2 years.

Gruesome89

Lurker
I was in high school and one of my close friends was murdered... I was around 17 years old. His name was Emil. He skipped school one day and ended up walking home. That was the worst/last decision he ever made. He walked down the tracks instead of through town, that was the fastest way to get home for him... When he got close to home he was beside of a mobile home lot. (Trailer park). It was right beside of the railroad tracks... Before ppl start getting offended, when I say nigger, im not referring to black people in general. A nigger in my eyes is the people out here with that pants down to there knees, toting pistols, selling dope, singing like dying chickens and calling themselves "great rappers".... But back to the story, 3 niggers jumped on him and literally beat him to death. They left him on the tracks. When Emil never came home that night his dad and brother knew something wasn't right so they called the police and reported him missing. The day after they reported this, the police found his body cut into pieces by the train... The trailer park did have cameras so the guys were arrested... Well, 2 of them were. The police didn't get to the 3rd one in time. Street justice was served exactly how it should have been. Idk who got him but he went out the same way Emil did. I'm not sure if anyone here has heard of Lumberton NC but look us up on YouTube. Things like this have a way of getting solved without the police around here... Like I said, I have no idea who got the 3rd one but justice was served... The 2 that were arrested are in prison and probably won't ever get out. They were both sentenced to 48 years

Last edited:

Dohaeris

Lurker
I was in high school and one of my close friends was murdered... I was around 17 years old. His name was Emil. He skipped school one day and ended up walking home. That was the worst/last decision he ever made. He walked down the tracks instead of through town, that was the fastest way to get home for him... When he got close to home he was beside of a mobile home lot. (Trailer park). It was right beside of the railroad tracks... Before ppl start getting offended, when I say nigg
how did he die ?Was it a terrible death or a clean one ?

Gruesome89

Lurker
Though man, specially when there is no reasonable justification. That’s just free
Yeah, that's how these retarded ass so called gang bangers are around here. If a real gang member were to meet some of these people down here they would be dead on sight... It's really pitiful how fake the gangs are around here. The real gangsters around here are the older white guys and the Mexicans

Back