Have you had a family member or friend who was murdered? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dohaeris

Lurker
Yeah, that's how these retarded ass so called gang bangers are around here. If a real gang member were to meet some of these people down here they would be dead on sight... It's really pitiful how fake the gangs are around here. The real gangsters around here are the older white guys and the Mexicans
Imagine like beating someone to death for fun and ending in prison for life

D.O.A.

We are Kings
one of the guys I grew up with got run over and beaten to death by niggers here, at first I was upset but the dude ended up as a junkie so I'm not gonna cry over spilt milk

My cousin was kidnapped by a bunch of teens in argentina they murdered him
And because there is a law in argentina that says that underaged are not judged for the crimes that they do they basically never judged for that and they still walking free in Argentina
(Sorry for my bad English)

Klmbuster

NewbieX
When I was 14, my best friend and her 12 yr old brother were murdered by a stranger who broke into their home. Their mother was a single parent and worked nights at a local hospital. When she arrived home very early in the morning, she fell asleep on the couch. She woke up the next morning to get the kids ready for school and found them in the bathtub. They were both stabbed multiple times and nearly decapitated. The neighbor was finally arrested a few weeks later and is currently serving a life sentence.
I learned about the murders during our morning announcements in school. She sat next to me, I thought she was just late that morning.
This was nearly 30 years ago and I still remember it like it was just yesterday. I recently viewed the medical examiner’s report. Although most of it is too clinical for me to understand, I know she fought and I know she wanted to live. RIP “MM”

cdgfanatic

Lurker
I used to be friends with an asshole named Nick Alissandratos who was murdered by his girlfriend. Shot in the face. Couldn't have happened to a better guy!

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
A niece (pregnant at the time) and her husband were murdered in their sleep by a nigger and his homies. I was very young at the time (like 4ish) and just vaguely remember mom getting the phone call and being devastated. That must have been one of the events that formed my hatred of darkies.

kaijucore

bird law expert
When I was around 9 or 10 one of my school teachers was killed by her husband in a murder suicide as she wanted a divorce. It was fucked up because my own mother was talking to her just weeks prior about how here marriage had failed and divorce talks with her husband, then the evil bastard killed her. He used a gun so it was big news here as guns aren’t regular. Left behind two teenage kids. Fucking horrific. The next day at school was awful too - I only found out what’d happened when I came in. We had no classes that day, everywhere you looked someone was crying, including teachers. It devastated an entire community. I hope he burns in hell.

Back