Have you had a family member or friend who was murdered? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Venom

MCMXXV
I had an uncle who was a drug user. He spent years in prison, while in prison he learned to bake bread. When he was released he moved to Mexico, opened a bakery started making some serious cash. He bought a farm and a few horses, his "friends" kidnapped him, beat him senseless, broke his legs and threw him out in the middle of the desert. He was found next to a tree rotting away. His horses gone and ranch was set on fire.

Mental Puppy

Tudinem Mortem
I had an uncle who was a drug user. He spent years in prison, while in prison he learned to bake bread. When he was released he moved to Mexico, opened a bakery started making some serious cash. He bought a farm and a few horses, his "friends" kidnapped him, beat him senseless, broke his legs and threw him out in the middle of the desert. He was found next to a tree rotting away. His horses gone and ranch was set on fire.

Fuck Venom that's hardcore, jealousy is a bitch, he tried to make a descent living and ended up worse.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
In 2006 I was 25 and staying at my parents house because my mother was ill. My brother and his wife were there and my girlfriend as well. I was in the shower (seriously a bomb could drop outside the door of that bathroom and you wouldn't hear it) I had just got my hair wrapped up in a towel and the door flies open. It knocked me to the ground naked.

My brother, in a state of psychosis (mental illness doesn't cover his crazy) is covered in blood holding a huge hunting knife. He's screaming and it's just jibberish, except 'she made me,' and the most haunting memory of my life accompanied by this, 'look at me, F****** look at me!,' the knife went into my chest with so much pressure he couldn't pull it out. Then he just snaps back to normal and starts telling me he's sorry. I couldn't breath, I couldn't feel... I just told him to RUN.

Cops in our small town knew him well, knew his crazy, and covered in blood I doubt they would have thought twice before pulling the trigger. It wasn't my brother that stabbed me or killed his wife that I found as I drug myself to a phone, I 100% know it was his illness.

His wife died shortly after medics got there. I blacked out and pretty much believed I was going to die. My girlfriend and mother had gone to the doctors thank god. I woke up 5 days later minus the ability to swallow normal food (he'd destroyed about 4 inches of my esophagus trying to pull the knife out) I bleed out 3 times, flatlined for 12 minutes, but I made it.

His wife was stabbed twice directly to the heart area (I hate to say this but she was a nasty old skank that was 15 years older than my brother that was bat s*** crazy, her two children from a previous marriage didn't go to her funeral, yeah... I'm not saying... But...) It wasn't like a crime of passion or premeditated at all with lots of stab wounds.

In court his insanity please held up, I always thought that was BS until... He got 18 years in a state hospital but only after 18 years will he be reevaluate, basically he is in for life.

At least he'll be safe, medicated, and have a structured life that will hopefully help him recover. I NEVER believed he meant to hurt anyone much less kill them.
the shit doth flow

reigndelacore

MsBrightside
You know what is real and what isn't. Damn liar.
Is this the same brother that is a doctor?

Nope three brothers, three sisters, two brother in law's, three sister in laws... Nice try, I see you are really trying to mention everything I say, I'm glad I get so much of your attention.

McM

ARSELING
Heard some days ago, a good buddy I thought he'd overdosed or had been sick and died, was in reality beaten to death by three unknown brothers at night in a park. 12 years ago, but unpleasant to hear though. Fucking drug scene.

Last edited:

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
In 2006 I was 25 and staying at my parents house because my mother was ill. My brother and his wife were there and my girlfriend as well. I was in the shower (seriously a bomb could drop outside the door of that bathroom and you wouldn't hear it) I had just got my hair wrapped up in a towel and the door flies open. It knocked me to the ground naked.

My brother, in a state of psychosis (mental illness doesn't cover his crazy) is covered in blood holding a huge hunting knife. He's screaming and it's just jibberish, except 'she made me,' and the most haunting memory of my life accompanied by this, 'look at me, F****** look at me!,' the knife went into my chest with so much pressure he couldn't pull it out. Then he just snaps back to normal and starts telling me he's sorry. I couldn't breath, I couldn't feel... I just told him to RUN.

Cops in our small town knew him well, knew his crazy, and covered in blood I doubt they would have thought twice before pulling the trigger. It wasn't my brother that stabbed me or killed his wife that I found as I drug myself to a phone, I 100% know it was his illness.

His wife died shortly after medics got there. I blacked out and pretty much believed I was going to die. My girlfriend and mother had gone to the doctors thank god. I woke up 5 days later minus the ability to swallow normal food (he'd destroyed about 4 inches of my esophagus trying to pull the knife out) I bleed out 3 times, flatlined for 12 minutes, but I made it.

His wife was stabbed twice directly to the heart area (I hate to say this but she was a nasty old skank that was 15 years older than my brother that was bat s*** crazy, her two children from a previous marriage didn't go to her funeral, yeah... I'm not saying... But...) It wasn't like a crime of passion or premeditated at all with lots of stab wounds.

In court his insanity please held up, I always thought that was BS until... He got 18 years in a state hospital but only after 18 years will he be reevaluate, basically he is in for life.

At least he'll be safe, medicated, and have a structured life that will hopefully help him recover. I NEVER believed he meant to hurt anyone much less kill them.
What a lovely Christmas story..."I blacked out and pretty much believed I was going to die" -makes sense.

Béla Kiss

Always, never, and forget about it.
What a lovely Christmas story..."I blacked out and pretty much believed I was going to die" -makes sense.
She does that all the time:
I blacked out and pretty much believed I was going to die.
I pretty much thought I was going to die.
I started saying my ABC'S (when I'm really freaking out, it distracts me) I think I got to R, I could hear sirens. I blacked out.
And we all know which alphabet she was reciting:
CIPA & HKPP & several mental illness diagnosis, I always that all my medical aychroms cover the majority of the alphabet except XYZ.

capone113

Lurker
I was staying with a cousin in Portage Indiana in '95 every weekend we would go to his parent's house and see the fam.He had three nieces that were there so often they had regular friends there to play with.One friend came over one weekend and the nieces weren't there.So she went up to the church parking lot up the hill,to ride her bike.Later on her parents were looking for her to come home for dinner.She was gone.Everyone turned up to search and she was finally found behind a dumpster in the same parking lot she had been raped and strangled.She was 8 years old.Turns out a simpleminded ex con named Eugene Britt had been sent home from his job at Hardees and was seen riding his bike home to Gary that afternoon.At the time a black dude in Portage would definitely be noticed.Turns out he was a serial killer.He confessed and received 100 years in stir.He was later found to have killed an additional 3 women,and one man and received an additional 245 years.He's fucking lucky because if we would have found him there'd be nothing left of him.Still remember it like it was yesterday.

Dropbeat

Lurker
When I was in grade school there was a kid in our class named Thomas tank. I remember him telling us his father was a bad bad person all the time and always yelled and was abusive. There was a day on the bus when we went to pick him up being he was on the route to school and I remember 20 plus police cars. We got to school and the teacher sat us down like a meeting and told us that Thomas father killed his mother, Grandma and himself...He did not come back to school the rest of the year. (4 Months remaining) He did come back the following year and told us of his father shooting his mother and grandma directly in front of him and killing himself. I always wondered what happen to him. I have always had and image in my head he was in a mental hospital someplace .

Dropbeat

Lurker
He didn't have to necessarily end up in a mental hospital, though if he did I wouldn't be surprised, but one of my adopted nieces witnessed her Mother being murdered by her Father, then him killing himself when she was eight years old, and for a traumatic incident like that, she does seem to be pretty level-headed and normal.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
My cousin was just recently arrested for murder, some guy went in the boot of his car they found him dead sealed up in a barrel on some farm. What's the point of all that trouble putting someone in a barrel on a farm when odds are one day some farmer is going to use it and block his tractors oil filter with this guys teeth

Back