Have you had a family member or friend who was murdered? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Preacher

Forum Veteran
I blacked out and pretty much believed I was going to die.

Dude... i blacked out once ( blood loss ) and once i've been knocked out also... Do you know what I felt at that moment? NOTHING.

You dont hear sounds, you dont feel pain, you dont see anything (not even black), you can not think or feel anything at all. It's something that happens instantaneously, you dont even realize that its happening, it does not leave you room to think or feel. It's like looking at the clock, blink, and suddenly time passed and in the middle NOTHING.

So, if at that moment you "believed" that you were going to die, there is inaccuracy in what you are telling, or you are lying.

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
Nah, there's nothing to tell. I was only thinking about the thread's title and if someone who's killed his/her mom had 'the right' to post it here.
(irony off) ?
damn, i thought it was story time.. got the popcorn ready and everything!

Has anyone in your family or friends been murdered? What happened? Was the person responsible caught and what was the outcome?...

Share your stories.

I'll go first(since it's my thread)...

I was 6/7 years old...and I remember my Uncle Danny..he was my Dad's older brother..He was also a cop like my Dad..I remember him in uniform and sneaking us candy and taking us rides in his convertible car...He was a good guy..many people respected him and he never once had a bad report with those he arrested.

..He was off duty and went to a local bar where he'd go often..It was a neighborhood bar that belonged to a friend of his...the place wasn't too crowded ,nothing seemed to be out out place...He walked up to order and drink and a man was standing right in front of the wait station, and tapped him on the shoulder..the man turned around,didn't say a word...and shot him point blank ..then ran..witness we're able to give a clear description etccc..and he was caught soon after.

The man who killed my Uncle was in his early 20's ..a drug addict and was attempting to rob the bar..he said he panicked when my Uncle walked in..so he shot him. No apology ..No remorse..He was given a life sentence. Years later he died in prison from I think of cancer or something..too bad he didn't get shanked..

Anyway...
Fukn crack heads these days don't know the TRUE VALUE OF LIFE !!!!! Sorry to hear what happened to your uncle I also had a uncle murdered by a druggie he stabbed him 30+x in the back although I was only five at the time I felt the pain my mom was going through it was her lil brother he was only 28 ? and from what I remember about him I will always cherish ....? R.i.P

reigndelacore

MsBrightside
Dude... i blacked out once ( blood loss ) and once i've been knocked out also... Do you know what I felt at that moment? NOTHING.

You dont hear sounds, you dont feel pain, you dont see anything (not even black), you can not think or feel anything at all. It's something that happens instantaneously, you dont even realize that its happening, it does not leave you room to think or feel. It's like looking at the clock, blink, and suddenly time passed and in the middle NOTHING.

So, if at that moment you "believed" that you were going to die, there is inaccuracy in what you are telling, or you are lying.

Wow thanks for letting me know that I don't actually know how to appropriately describe the most horrifying moment of my life in a more accurate (from your point of view) way. Just wow...

?Monster Kody?

Happy Sadist
A friend of mine got shot and killed at a party down the street from the crib.

A friend of mine got beaten to death in my neighborhood. Never caught the dudes who did it.

A friend of mine got murdered at a burrito spot. Throat cut. Bled out. Homie got caught. I believe he got a life sentence.

My girls best friend got shot and killed. Someone snitched on the dude who killed her. I guess it was over some gang shit.

No b.s

Poacher

Pula de cal
A friend from school started to associate with known heroin and crack dealers in the city next to the town where i live. My friend from school was a really nice kid, no criminal record or anything. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time and one night while he visited the drug dealers he was victim of an assault in which he died of his injuries, a group of 3 males stormed into the house with baseball bats and demanded cash and hit my friend over the head multiple times just because he was there. 2 of them got 4.5 years and the other got 7 years but was out of prison in 3 years, the british justice system sucks dick

Mr uncledilf

Alpha male
This user was banned
This is a friend of mine who was beating to death after getting lured by his friend to a location first. They used an axe and a machete to beat him and chop at him, he was still alive when his body was transported to the location.

IMG-20190214-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20190214-WA0003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HG

95T exp
A friend of mine got shot and killed at a party down the street from the crib.

A friend of mine got beaten to death in my neighborhood. Never caught the dudes who did it.

A friend of mine got murdered at a burrito spot. Throat cut. Bled out. Homie got caught. I believe he got a life sentence.

My girls best friend got shot and killed. Someone snitched on the dude who killed her. I guess it was over some gang shit.

No b.s

Ruff stuff, so you are a gang member?

HG

95T exp
This is a friend of mine who was beating to death after getting lured by his friend to a location first. They used an axe and a machete to beat him and chop at him, he was still alive when his body was transported to the location.

How did you get the death pic?...

kowalasoup

Dipshit
My cousin was shot in the head, hands, and abdomen. The killers are still at large and are more than likely not going to be found.

And even though it's not on the topic of this thread, my uncle is actually on death row at the moment, for killing a family of three.
Some lady he lived with and was seeing, her kids, and then included the family dog:

My aunt told me the gruesome details the cops wouldn't tell, so if anyone would like to know I'm more than happy to share.

Vwj

NewbieX
I’ve killed myself before ???
I did have a mate who got thrown off a bridge into the path of a oncoming lorry, he did survive but doesn’t remember much of his previous life, including his mates, fecking huge scar down his chest from it, and multiple others, I didn’t keep contact as he don’t remember us
Another friend was on tour in NI, he never came back, and I refused to listen to what happened by the rest of his squad as it would’ve made me angry, but one that did return has a wheelchair for life (but that was the dark ages of NI)

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
My cousin was shot in the head, hands, and abdomen. The killers are still at large and are more than likely not going to be found.

And even though it's not on the topic of this thread, my uncle is actually on death row at the moment, for killing a family of three.
Some lady he lived with and was seeing, her kids, and then included the family dog:

My aunt told me the gruesome details the cops wouldn't tell, so if anyone would like to know I'm more than happy to share.
You can share in this thread..

Poacher

Pula de cal

Id like to hear what went on.

• Agree
Reactions: HG

kowalasoup

Dipshit
You can share in this thread..
Id like to hear what went on.

News link: Edward Covington, who killed his girlfriend and her two children, sentenced to death

I won't get too into detail or even include my life with his, but ahem:
He's not Uncle by blood, just by marriage; although he was around since I was a child up until this happened when I was 14-15 years old.
He was also around my other sister a lot when she was just about 3 years old. He was a nice dude, always picked us up and we all had fun going on trips, etc. He had anger issues and drug issues, and he ended up mutilating some cats that him and my Aunt had in a trailer near Pasco County, FL. He was never arrested for it because his dad worked in the law enforcement or some shit.

This dude was even a fucking Correctional Officer at a prison...

Anyways,

My Aunt freaked out and told him he needed to be mentally evaluated and the problems just persisted from then on, the drugs & alcohol abuse came more than usual, as well as the Domestic Violence, and when the cops were called by my Aunt he would punch himself, and even broke his own nose with my bedroom door just to tell the cops she's the one that beat him.

She finally grew some cajones and left him and filed a divorce after leaving him high and dry, and we never heard from him again until we saw him on the news.

He ended up moving in with some chick and her kids and had a Fairy Tale life with a good job and a badass motorcycle, but then my Grandma got a phone call saying he was arrested for murder.

They found him in a closet full of blood.

I'll go one by one of the details the police told my Aunt:

Mother: He sliced her throat, nearly decapitating her. Starting cutting her tits off, bit chunks of flesh off of random parts of her body and basically had sex with her corpse.

Daughter: Decapitated the poor little girl and bit chunks out of her as well.

Son: Almost decapitated the boy. Cut his penis off and I believe an ear, and put the penis in the boys mouth.

Family Dog: Beat the poor fucker with a hammer on the porch.

The grandmother of the kids is the one that came home to find the scene, and the neighbor heard the noises of Eddy beating the dog to death with a hammer but didn't think twice of it because he didn't see it.

Eddy tried to contact my Aunt multiple times after the incident.

He had a shit ton of cocaine in his blood the cops said, and they said it was probably one of the worst murder scenes they've seen.

If you look on youtube of a news report, Eddy went from being freakishly skinny on the first report, to morbidly obese through his stint in jail which you can see throughout his court appearances.

Though I've known this guy my whole life I hope the fucker rots soon, he's been trying to plead insanity for it and even wished the death penalty that the State has fortunately bestowed upon him, since death row is slow he'll more than likely suffer and die before he gets the needle.

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
News link: Edward Covington, who killed his girlfriend and her two children, sentenced to death

He's not Uncle by blood, just by marriage; although he was around since I was a child up until this happened when I was 14-15 years old.
He was also around my other sister a lot when she was just about 3 years old. He was a nice dude, always picked us up and we all had fun going on trips, etc. He had anger issues and drug issues, and he ended up mutilating some cats that him and my Aunt had in a trailer near Pasco County, FL. He was never arrested for it because his dad worked in the law enforcement or some shit.

Anyways,

My Aunt freaked out and told him he needed to be mentally evaluated and the problems just persisted from then on, the drugs & alcohol abuse came more than usual, as well as the Domestic Violence, and when the cops were called by my Aunt he would punch himself, and even broke his own nose with my bedroom door just to tell the cops she's the one that beat him.

She finally grew some cajones and left him and filed a divorce after leaving him high and dry, and we never heard from him again until we saw him on the news.

He ended up moving in with some chick and her kids and had a Fairy Tale life with a good job and a badass motorcycle, but then my Grandma got a phone call saying he was arrested for murder.

Mother: He sliced her throat, nearly decapitating her. Starting cutting her tits off, bit chunks of flesh off of random parts of her body and basically had sex with her corpse.

Son: Almost decapitated the boy. Cut his penis off and I believe an ear, and put the penis in the boys mouth.

The grandmother of the kids is the one that came home to find the scene, and the neighbor heard the noises of Eddy beating the dog to death with a hammer but didn't think twice of it because he didn't see it.

He had a shit ton of cocaine in his blood the cops said, and they said it was probably one of the worst murder scenes they've seen.

If you look on youtube of a news report, Eddy went from being freakishly skinny on the first report, to morbidly obese through his stint in jail which you can see throughout his court appearances.

Though I've known this guy my whole life I hope the fucker rots soon, he's been trying to plead insanity for it and even wished the death penalty that the State has fortunately bestowed upon him, since death row is slow he'll more than likely suffer and die before he gets the needle.
Wow! That's just crazy how he murdered them..but luckily your family dodged that bullet.
He deserves a slow painful death..
Thanks for sharing!

Poacher

Pula de cal

Anyways,

Pretty horiffic. Thanks for sharing

McM

ARSELING
I’ve killed myself before ???
I did have a mate who got thrown off a bridge into the path of a oncoming lorry, he did survive but doesn’t remember much of his previous life, including his mates, fecking huge scar down his chest from it, and multiple others, I didn’t keep contact as he don’t remember us
Another friend was on tour in NI, he never came back, and I refused to listen to what happened by the rest of his squad as it would’ve made me angry, but one that did return has a wheelchair for life (but that was the dark ages of NI)

What is NI? Nigeria? Northern Irak?

Back